Denied a Paycheck

The company is located at 201 S. Capital Ave. in Indianapolis Indiana 46225. The company is in suite 200. The company G4S Secure Solutions (USA) Inc. refused to send me a paycheck. The company was aware of it and instead of issuing me a paycheck, the company decided to write me up, walk me out, and terminate me after they refused to pay me for 3 weeks of working. The paycheck was never issued to me and the company wasn't reachable. The company refused to admit that any wrong doing took place on their part or to acknowledge what transpired. I decided to try and reach G4S Secure Solutions (USA) Inc.. The company wasn't reachable by phone or by email. During this time, the company emailed me newsletters after terminating me. When I tried to reach my supervisor for the company Richard Leturgez, the site supervisor was unreachable. I tried to notify human resources for the company about what occurred and human resources was unreachable. The site supervisor was in charge of payroll and refused to pay me for the hours that I worked.
ID
Indianapolis, Indiana
Service
G4S Secure Solutions Usa Customer Care
Cons
  • Management
  • Failed paychecks
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
To recieve my paycheck

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article