Review from Bellevue, Washington

Avoid the law firm of Glenn E. Cooper in Norcross, Georgia. I was referred to this lying *** through another attorney who happened to be a friend of his. He totally had me sold on the initial consultation because he told me how he was real good friends with the judge and had a good relationship with the DA involved in my case. I paid this *** artist over $10000 and he ended up making matters worse for me. After handing over the majority of my savings he NEVER answered any of my calls and refused to meet with me in person to discuss my case. His secretary would always say that he was in court and would call me back. One day after recieving the same lame duck excuse I popped up and he was there reeling in new victims. Did I mention that there is absolutely no trial preparation? The only time that we discussed the case was just minutes before court hearings so for what it was worth I would've been better off with a public defender. Did I mention that his paralegal walks around the office barefooted? He lets his partner Bill Kitchens run the show on practically all of the firm's cases except immigration so this explains Bill's horrible disposition towards clients. Did I mention that Bill Kitchens was suspended from practicing law in the state of Georgia a few years ago? He kept asking for continuances and sending conflict letters to the court but that's about all he is gonna do. On the other hand, while in court they just sit there and do not make any type of objections which is disatrous to your case. Did I mention that just minutes before every court appearance I had to keep running down the facts of my case even after him being on my case for over a year? They get your money and then treat you like ***. Did I mention to forget about the attorney-client privacy priviledge? Bottomline, Attorney Glenn E. Cooper is an excellent salesman but horrible lawyer which is the prime example of why most people hate lawyers today.

Completely agree w you they are irresponsible and just care about signing the contract and getting the money .... His assistant is disgusting she treats people like they're garbage actually she's the one who runs the show the *** lawyers do what she tells them to do...

Yes they do not prepare for their cases and that applies to the immigration lawyer too...lol the assistant DO WALKS BAREFOOTED ALL THE TIME disgusting... I do not recommend this people to anyone

@PissedConsumer1117241

Similar experience here. He processed my payment immediately then went silent for a week.

I needed a legal document and put the requirements in writing.

He didn't do what I asked, didn't do what he said he would do, and there were two typos on the document. Other than that he seems like a nice guy.

View more comments (1)
ID
Bellevue, Washington
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article