Awful customer service and awful guy service sent to my home

This is the worst company we ever dealt with. Awful customer service and awful guy service sent to my home. We bought a dryer back in 2017, so it's been 3 years. The dryer is under extended warranty we bought through Lowes. Since it broke, customer service treated us like nothing. They never have a time of when they would receive a part we needed to fix our dryer. Of course they blamed on Covid and delays. Well when they received the part, George the guy service didn't show up TWICE.... and no communication made to us. We waited and waited, then WE called the company to check what's going on, and NO ONE got to know where George was. Those girls cannot be more difficult on passing the right information. George is the service guy who came to my house. He isn't knowledgeable at all. He didn't fix anything, and he walked out the door saying it's all fixed....WHEN IT WAS Not FIXED! Luckily he was still on my driveway, so I got to call him back to fix what he never fixed before. He walked back in, but couldn't FIX IT, and said he would be back the following Thursday, but NEVER showed up. I am calling the company to schedule a service again because George didn't fix anything. I had left several voicemails, but no one returns our calls. Is there any other major place we can call to complaint and make them fix our dryer?

User's recommendation: Please do not make business with them.

ID
Product
Ge Appliances Dryer
Cons
  • Customer service does not return my calls
  • Customer service does not answer the phone
  • Awful service guy without any knowledge on fixing a dryer
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article