DO NOT SHOP AT THIS STORE

FX Game Exchange Of Temple - DO NOT SHOP AT THIS STORE
On 11/17/18, my son who will be 17 in two weeks bought PS4 controller. He only had 60.00 with him so he bought a used one. My son is a very serious gamer and very clearly asked the cashier if he could get his money back if it didn't work. He was told that he could get a refund or exchange with in 30 days. The controller did not work. I went with him the very next day, 24 hours later to return it. The cashier told us he could only exchange it for another used controller because this was store policy. The same cashier denied telling my son he could get his money back , then called him a liar. When I asked to speak with a manager, the OWNER told me he would fire the cashier if this was true because of store policy. He proceeded to ask me if I wanted him to fire the cashier at x-mas time. I asked to see the video of the transaction, was told it had no sound. At this point, the owner (Daniel) told me he would only buy it back from me (not my son because he was two weeks away from 17) for 24.50 and called security for no reason other than to get me out of the store. DO NOT SHOP AT THIS STORE!!! Especially for a gift !!! Electronics are expensive and being lied to, treated extremely badly and then stolen from is not worth it. AVOID THIS STORE. It may have been the worse retail store I've ever been in my entire 42 years!! And if it couldn't be any more of a rip off...My son paid 49.95 for this item printed clearly on the 1st receipt, the owner has the price as 35.00 also clearly printed on the 2nd less than half refund receipt!!!! (photos attached) lol WOW!!!
ID
Temple, Texas
Cons
  • Avoid this store
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article