THEY SUCK!!! Future Van Lines Moving & Storage Columbia MD

I made the mistake of using Future Van Lines Moving & Storage for my move from Maryland to Texas. The company gives new meaning to a rinky *** operation! They are extremely helpful during the sales process and will be happy to take your money. Afterwards is a completely different story. They broker my 55' TV and refused to pay for it. Tom, the snake oil sales man, that I worked with would not return my calls after I tried to file a claim (they also lost my ironing board, chipped the arm on my coach, broker a lamp, and a few other things). I got another person on the line and they claimed that Tom was the only person who could send me a claim form... an obvious lie. I had to threaten to file a complaint for Tom to send me the claim form. Of course, he sent me the wrong claim form. I filed a claim in April 2015 and we are in the middle of October and I have heard nothing back. The only response that I got was when they said that they received my claim and that they would need me to send another letter in writing confirm that I have submitted all of the documents that I wanted to submit a claim. They also low balled the estimate. I was quoted about $1800 for the move and had to pay over $3000. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ID
Houston, Texas
Cons
  • Suck
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article