Future Faces NYC Reviews

Show reviews that mention
kids business nina child daughter people beware agencies agency parents
Filter review

Verified Reviewer

She’s horrible

Please save yourself the headache and dont sign with her. Shes a liar and a thief, she refuses to pay and put you through *** The worst.
#2019167

Have you tried to term contract?

#2019173
@PissedConsumer2019167

My contract is expired

View more comments (1)

Unethical

Do not trust...She tries very hard to not pay when its time....Major problems with getting paid for my kids jobs!!!
#2018282

Going through the same issue . She is horrible.

Atlantic City, New Jersey

Total scam

BIGGEST SCAM AGENCY . Unfortunately, we had to learn the hard way. NO reputable agency will ever ask you to PAY FOR PICTURES UPFRONT. But even if parents are dumb enough, like us, to pay for the pictures you will eventually find out that your kid is stale on her website, alongside 250 other stale kids. This agency is apparently known in the business for shady practices and casting directors are not running to do business with them. PARENTS PLEASE do your research first, read what backstage has to say about this agency and don't fall scam to this BS. Go to legit agencies like ZURI, Generations, etc.
Yonkers, New York
Future Faces Nyc Casting Service
Bad quality

Beware!!!!! She will live on your child!!

My daughter was with Nina for 3 years! At first everything was awesome: plenty go-see, booking to campaigns, then after 7 months we asked for money, because there should be at least few campaigns paid already (payments should be made no later than 90 days after job. After big arguments finally she paid part of it, then my daughter was left off. Go-see every couple months (where in NY something is going on every other day), campaigns only to clients that requested her strongly.... All the time delays in payment - for more than year... Nina tricked us to contract for 3 years, and after she made money on my daughter, she abandoned her just to leave from absurd fees she’s issuing. After 3 years we changed the agency and now my daughter is back. She’s working only for 3 months and made already 2 times more than with Nina for 3 years. Payments are coming on regular basis. I know all these positive comments are from parents that were ask by Nina to do that, that’s how she’s operates. But wait few months from now - you’ll be sorry you ever met that person
#1973018

Are the contracts 3 years long? I have both my children signed and I’m also trying to get out and I don’t see the length of time on my contract. Thank you

#1961185

Same for my daughter except we haven’t left yet. She just doesn’t send her to anything anymore.

She doesn’t like to pay does ask you to write positive reviews and you do have to fight for your payment.

What company is a reputable one I know my daughter contract is up very soon. I will want her moved as she is gorgeous and very photogenic and we have wasted years.

#1973020
@PissedConsumer1961185

Do you know how long the contracts last? We have a similar situation. Thank you

I am going through same thing arguments to get paid! 2 years to go can’t wait to leave.

Who do you suggest.

Very true Nina asks you to write a good review. She is mean

What agency is your daughter with now?

Which agency is she with now?

Hello I do you mind saying what agency your daughter is with now? My daughter wants to Model and I’m not sure where to start.

View more comments (6)

BEWARE NINA!!!!

If I could give this business a negative 1 I would. This agent is charging models credit cards without even asking them. I have heard from at least 4 moms that were charged hundreds of dollars without permission. Her language barrier is horrible and she does not know how to deal with people at all. She TALKS IN ALL CAPS and lies when she is called out on everything. Just look at all the bad reviews on backstage.com. Another thing that gets me is that she will take photos from bookings that she didn't even book (other agencies bookings) and post them to gain interest like she gets everyone bookings. It is very misleading. Tons of models are talking and leaving. BEWARE OF NINA!!!!!

She’s a complete *** Lies about everything to just get your money to take mediocre pictures and call them “professional”

Who is a good agent in the NYC area?

Anyone have recommendations for an agent in the Miami location?

So how much does it cost? My great grand son was pick from some shots of him.

I dont want my grand daughter caught up in any scams. Maybe i will contact the better business bureau and check this agency out.

Have a good day!

Although she does take beautiful photos, the money she expects you to pay for the photos and to be on her website is a complete rip-off.

Don't sign any contracts/agreements with her.

Work with an agent. My son has been booked solid for the last 5 months. If your child is talented and has the look, they don't need to be marketed on a website or have to pay for pictures.

I specifically asked photographers at photoshoots if they've heard of Nina Lubarda- most never heard of her, and two laughed when I mentioned her name.

Please take advice, don't waste your time or $

@PissedConsumer1398987

Would you have an agent you recommend? I’m from Miami

Her agency is horrible! They take your money and you never hear from them again.

We received one email for a go-see. No specifics or explanation. They never returned My call because I had questions and they never responded to email. Horrible service to families.

Honestly people, do not waste your time. You're better off getting an agent

In addition to the bad reviews, Nina doesn't pay her models. We've been calling her since our booking on 5.20.2016 and never received payment.

It is March 27, 2017. We are filing with the Labor Department!

@PissedConsumer1308128

Never paid my son for any work he did. She owes thousands of dollars to us.

I know parents who had the same issues. I had told her we are done with her and she keeps sending us go sees to go to and very aggressive about it.

Stay far away if you can. Save yourself the trouble.

appreciate hearing opinion, may have saved me lots.

View more comments (17)
Mount Laurel, New Jersey

Future faces NYC - Excellent Kids model management

I signed up my daughter March 2013, Nina Lubarda spoke like "yeah, she will get good popularity in the city. She has perfect looks." Took the so-called professional pics (the one pic does show any personality in my child). Future Faces NYC is great kick for kids model. Nina Lubarda said that I could have done better. After being called maybe twice to ask me a question from others who is she?celebrity, I have heard from them.I am very happy to listen that things from people. I understand the modeling business is a maybe but my goodness, I paid them for a management fee .The facilities provided by Future Faces NYC is very wonderful.

Nina is the worst management company I have ever came across. She is a complete rip off and she steals your money.

She sounds nice at first and answer all your questions in the beginning but when you are in disagreement she charges you against your will.

Stay away from Nina because she is unprofessional. Total scam

This place is a joke!

Nina is unfair. My son is still waiting to get paid since 2 yrs ago.

She is a thief . Promise my son that his dream will come true and never did. All she did was take money from us. She only pays the ones that make it .

The ones that doesnt Make it she will take their money !!!!!! Such a bad person !

Someone said that this lady Nina speaks in chopped English. Sounds to me like she wrote this review because others above had given her negative feedback. Beware.

didn't understand

What in the world did you say?

View more comments (5)
New York, New York
Pros
  • Provides different differnt looks
  • Management skills
Good customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article