Refused to return my cell phone

My phone was to be serviced by Muhammed at Future Communications located at 151****th street new york, ny 10033 on March 7th 2011. I needed a replacement screenand I was told with confidence my phone would be ready March 8th. I was given areplacement phone of lesser value. I returned to the store on March 8th and wastold my phone would be ready in two days. At that point I gave the sales clerkthe replacement phone and I declined the service, requesting my phone bereturned to me in the original condition. I returned to the store on March 18thto retrieve my phone and was told I could not have my phone back. The sales repwas rude and refused to return my property.

You *** infidel--it's being used at this point and time....!

ID
Staten Island, New York

About

Summary

Future Communications provides communication services and necessary technical support for business customers. Its innovative solutions help customers to organize their briefings, presentations, meetings and conferences effectively considering all their visual communications needs. The company has a status of the largest New York’s firm specializing in videoconferencing. Besides that, it offers custom room solutions, that include conference room designed to create a friendly atmosphere with using the latest in video and data collaboration technologies. Among Future Communications’ products there are also room rental solutions, video consulting solutions with managing and supporting video conferencing rooms and necessary equipment, VPN design solutions and PC / Network solutions.

Future Communications reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article