FURR BALLZ INTER ACTIVE DOG TOY

The plastic round casing for the battery is hard to open. The product does not give you much instruction on how to open that thing. It only have instruction on how to put the batteries. I emailed the company I bought it from but did not get any response. I also cannot find any information in the website on how to open it. I broke a nail while trying to open it so i tried to use a crew driver & still wont open. Perhaps it will need a whack with a hammer. I hope somebody can read this post & help he open that plastic. thanks

My dog loves them goes totally crazy for them can't find them any where :cry :( :cry

I am trying to find a place to buy another one of these. Anyone know where they sell them?

My dog LOVES his FurrBall toy! I wish I could find another one or two!!

Directions to install the batteries were on the label, which was attached to the toy when we bought it -- but, like Pablo's dad said: "It's not rocket science"!! Take the screws out, install batteries, put the screws back in -- it's pretty simple. :roll My Sammy has learned that he can stand at the foot of our bed, and drop it to the floor to activate it -- or, he'll hold it by the fur and walk up and down the hallway, slamming it against the wall.

ABSOLUTELY the BEST doggy toy investment I've ever made! :)

There are 2 small screws you have to take out to open the ball. If you look closely into the holes in the ball you'll find them. I'm trying to find another one as it is my puppys favorite toy but I've only found 3 places that sell them and they are all sold out.

My dog and my friends dog loves it. I want more and abc is out of stock. How do I get more of them?

Thank you for your comment. It would have been nice to know that you only had to throw the dog toy to active it.

To open the plastic ball, locate the two screws inside what look like holes and use a very small philips screwdriver. Then unscrew the battery cover, not the motor cover.

Reassemble. To turn your Furr Ballz on, throw it hard on the floor. I thought mine didn't work either until I tried this.

Wiley loves it! My only complaints are that the song/vibrating doesn't last very long before you have to bang it again, and I wish that it was easier for the dog to activate it himself.

I did finally find the screws to unscrew, and finally found my small phillips, installed batteries.....nothing. Then after finding these comments I just went upstairs and dropped it on the floor and it worked. Thanks for all the comments.

I am assuming mine do not work. Got the ball open and inserted batteries in the battery box and put back together with Screws but nothing.

Is there a button to start it...? 3 of mine I got nothing....Sending back.

After you put the batteries in, bang the toy on a hard surface. It will start to dance and sing.

View more comments (13)
ID
#209726 Review #209726 is a subjective opinion of poster.
San Mateo, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article