Furniture2go.com- big lifetime warranty

I told my little niece that I would have a chair for her computer when she got home from her honeymoon. I paid $398 from Furniture2go.com since I wanted it to last her and new husband awhile. When I opened it to make sure it was OK, I noticed *** in the leather way above where the bolt goes through to attach the arms. So, I called them to let them know. They said that it wasn't their problem because the chair came directly from the manufacturer. They want me to take pictures and deal directly with the company that makes it. Apparently, Furniture2go.com just collects my money. I bought it from them because they said I had a lifetime warranty. Amazon has this paticular chair for $41.60 cheaper than Furniture2go. So much for their big warrenty.

Anyone thinking of buying from them, please!!! do yourself a favor stop instead go to store.

Thy're product is apiece of junk it looks very cheap looking specially the backing, I called them to exchange my sofa and loveseat that I bought from them they wont exchange or refund my money, my regret is I paid cash cuz thats what they want cash or check :cry :( By the I made my purchase @ furniture2go, big!!

big!! mistake...

I bought a couch from Furniture2go,com and it was defective and completely unusable. They sent an inspector to my house who agreed.

Then a series of phone calls and e-mails resulted in an ultimatum from the owner of a second inspector and a partial exchange of the parts that were bad. The whole thing was junk and they offer a hassle free refund on their website. I disputed the charges through the bank that issued my credit card and this morning the bank refunded $374, my full purchase amount, because the bank believed me, I submitted photographs as well as copies of the warranty they mention on their website. Beware of this company.

They have low prices and free delivery and they told me that I bought a lemon but they would not make lemonade for me. They are not honest and that is why I have gotten a charge back from my bank.

Just call your credit card bank and initiate a charge-back. That will teach them a lesson

View more comments (2)
ID
Cleveland, Ohio

About

Summary

It is futon season at Furniture To Go! Check out our selection of solid hardwood frames and custom made mattresses. Over 400 covers from which to choose! ...

FurnitureToGo reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article