Furn Co Bankstown literally stole my money and didn't provide bunk bed, I'm pissed

Furn Co operates in Bankstown and Campbelltown NSW. Consumers need to be aware how this company steals your money and doesn't produce products. I ordered a bunk bed, they made me pay upfront, provided me with a receipt for the purchase, then simply screwed me over. They told be that the bunk bed needed to come from China and that it would be here in Australia in end July and that they would call. After not hearing back from Furn Co at the end of July, I decided to call Furn Co myself. I was told that the bunk bed did arrive but the supplier sent it to another shop, and that mine would take an additional month. Once again, a month passed and I contacted them. I was then told that the was a delay with the container coming from China and that I would have to wait an additional three weeks, so stupidly I waited. After no call, I rang them. This time I was it would take 6 wees to come from China, it was never ordered, i simply said to them I would come to collect my money. When I arrived at the store, I was told my money was unrefundable and I would have to wait the 6 weeks and that its not there fault.I keep pleading with them that I required my money to buy a bunk bed but they refused and threatened me by saying "We have your address, now get out". So I told them that I would go to the department of fair trading and they said no one has ever suceeded and there's nothing you can do about it. Furn Co still haven't returned my money, these people are nothing but *** BAGS and I pray and hope that they lose customers and require to shut there doors. PLEASE BEWARE OF THESE THIEVEING RATS AT FURN CO. Bankstown.

Clearly This person has confused Furnco With One Stop Pine campbelltown ,

We had alot of people ringing us to to tell us their ordeal they experienced dealing with One Stop pine Campbelltown store .

Also this complaint does not add up .

No retailer can get away with not supplying goods and keeping the money

We have laws to prevent this sort of thing . All they have to do is pick up the phone and ring Fair Trading.

This anonymous person claims that they were threatened because their adress was known What a load of Rubbish . The way their carrying on you would thing they were dealing with some big crime gang.

ID
Sydney, New South Wales

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article