Furt outlet store in New Jersey

Purchased fur coat - rank smell plus fur cuffs sewing came apart (never worn). Recommendation from outlet to take to cleaners and get it fixed (so i am supposed to spend more money for the coat, huh!). Also, lady did not believe that the cuffs were torn so i spent thirty some dollars sending it back. She said this has never happened before but Better Business Bureau says differently. I knew by my conversation this lady did not wish to refund me or credit me. She wanted me to spend more money to get it fixed when already cost me over 300.00. When i purchase a product, i don't expect to have to pay for getting it fixed. It should be in perfect, mint condition. I just gave up cause i could tell they were not going to help me, pretty much called me a liar saying" I can't believe it". Quality is not good. Took a loss and learned a valuable lesson.

You get what you deserve for wearing a dead animal.

ID
Charleston, South Carolina

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article