Funflatables - Customer Care Review

My son came up to me with bruises all over his face and clear hand prints on his cheek talked to management and she did nothing to compensate my son 3 big kids got on top of my son and beat him up this is supposed to be for young children and no one was supervising.. the place was a mad house with way to many people in there and understaffed all the staff was sitting behind the register on chairs not doing anything
ID
#992079 Review #992079 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Funflatables Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Do Not Book a Birthday Party Here!

Funflatables Merrillville is overpriced and deceiving when booking a birthday party. My grandaughter's 3 birthday party was ruined because of lack of training and knowledge by Funflatables. My daughter was told that she could only bring a cake to Funflatables. Funflatables would provide decorations, and tableware. No outside food could be brought in. When we arrived for the party, our area was not decorated and the tableware was cheap and generic. We noticed that another party had decorations, water bottles and goody bags. When I finally contacted the manager, Wendy / Windy. I was told the tables are covered (yes, but not for a birthday party) and the walls are painted. THAT is decoration. Funflatables could not provide birthday tableware because they have many functions going on and they could not differentiate tableware for birthday parties and say, a field trip. Really?? Then why advertise hosting birthday parties and charging an outragous price, only to arrive with nothing special for the party! If you want a party, just bring your kids there, pay the price, go across the hall to subway and go home for cake and presents. Wendy / Windy also insinuated that my daughter was lying about being told about the decorations. WHY would she do that??? Why would she spend that amount of money on a party and NOT have decorations. Any miscommunication was on FUNFLATABLES part.

My son's birthday party was a hit and well worth the money. Compared to having a party at home and everything that goes along with that and compared to other party facilities--FunFlatables is priced very fair.

I'm sure it's not cheap to run a business of that size in a Mall. My house stayed clean and the kid's were far more entertained at FunFlatables than they would have been at my house. Also, I didn't go overboard with all the extra's that I would normally put into a home birthday party.

I plan to have my daughter's birthday party there next year. Thanks FunFlatables for making my son's birthday party a success!

It does now! She / He is right.

We had a terrible experience with the over priced place! Shame on you funflatables.

Thanks for Nothing! I hope you have trained the youngsters you employ better to run your business!

I've had a party with them,they explained all that to me over the phone and it also states it on their web site in the FAQ section.I have to disagree my kid loved having her party there.

View more comments (2)
ID
Merrillville, Indiana
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article