Thank you fundingstage for believing in my dreams!

To whom it may concern: I had a great experience with Fundingstage…They gave me my loan that the banks denied me on. My only complaint is I did not know who was handling my deal and they took an extra 2 days to fund due to last minute verifications, otherwise I received my loan and it was an overall pleasant experience. I truly believe getting your business funded in these times are so hard and I am talking from experience. So for a company like this to come in and help me move to the next level I am so thankful. Cheers. Kevin W.
ID
New York, New York

Upfront Loan Fee Warning

This group of "gentlemen" have rented temporary office space in the Big Apple, created a sophisticated website, and begun bilking frustrated small business entrepreneurs out of their precious small capital with a financing "underwriting fee". Once your money goes in, I assure you it will be gone, and you will not receive any financing. None of those I referred to these people received financing or refunds. Several have already filed small claims lawsuits. Put your money back in your wallet business owners, this is yet again another elaborate scheme to ripoff upfront money and pose as the small business owners friend.

Everyone is untitled to their own opinion, but I don't think you should speak for all of us. I happened to secure the very loan that resurfaced my failing venture through FundingStage.

Maybe you are a little upset because things didn't go exactly how you planned. For the most part they do what they say they are going to do, and that's get you funded

So you know I'm a real entrepreneur and no one told me to write this because its real look me up just Google Base TheBaller

ID
New York, New York
Loss
$2000

About

Summary

FundingStage is a financial company that specializes in providing various business solutions and consulting services. The company is a newcomer on a market and has been in business for less than 5 years. It operates across the U.S. and provides services only to U.S. residents. FundingStage offers a wide range of services: business financing, business solutions, FS networking and helps in getting financial loans. Also, the company provides business consulting and business support services. The corporation provides flexible conditions to all customers and offers various bonuses to all regular clients.

FundingStage reviews and complaints
Area Served

USA

Payment Methods

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article