Manufacturer: Fulton Bank Category: Cashing Clear all filters (3 of 3 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
I accidentally cashed a check dated the next day. I didn't see it...they didn't see it,had they I'd have just sat on it. When I realized it I thought of the damage and ramifications to the other person because the check was cashed to early. Tried to call that branch,you get rerouted to a central service...really poor. I'm running my checks out and then close it. Since all of the above mistakes I make it a point to keep very little in their bank.
Charging a fee to cash a check from their own bank?? How *** is that? I had a 18.00 check I got from a friend right after I moved here from Mo. They charged me 5.00 to cash an 18.00 check!! I explained I just moved and didn't have a bank here yet. They said I should open account with them... I said with *** rules like that, I'd rather go dig a hole and use that for a bank.. Greedy bastards!! .

Fulton Bank Check Cashing Review

I'm waiting for more than 30 minutes to cash a check and they charge $5 for cashing a check written from their own bank