FULL STEAM AHEAD IS NOT FULL STEAM AHEAD...AT ALL.

Full Steam Ahead (FSA) located in Myrtle beach SC was awarded the Insurance contract to replace my flooring. It is 4 weeks later and the job is STILL not done. I can think of a 'few' words to describe the people that took my insurance company's money (yours too) to 'make right' whatever your problem may be... They are IGNORANT (to the basics of HOW a job is done), ARROGANT (in that they KNOW better than you, the homeowner), and LIARS (they tell you one thing and do another/plus they charged my insurance company for work they NEVER DID!!!!). I had a girl come out to measure, gone for three days. Next Guy shows up dressed for church (penny loafers and pressed dockers) to stand in my kitchen and Literally stand in place, look around, then vanished. Had a 'flooring crew' show up made of a Man, his young daughter and her friend to do the labor on my floor after I waited a WEEK to have 3-4 FLOORING PEOPLE to show and got the Daddy-daughter ensemble instead... REAL PRO'S!!!! I had a OWNER of FSA (Steve) come out to do (I still don't know) supervision of the job the 'carpenters' (local guys unlicensed) did the day before. Mind you, he stood where 'Penny Loafer' stood, looked around and started to depart. It was THEN that I realized that the ole' "Steve-o" did not know the difference between 'stain' and 'poly'!!!! NO WONDER there is confusion with their jobs! They don't teach BASIC CARPENTRY in college marketing I'm thinking... DUH! After researching their own website at (www.fsamb.com), its NO WONDER! The guy that started the biz a year out of high school in his van got help from three other guys with 'MARKETING DEGREES' and one who worked with "Allstate" in marketing as well, (hmmm). In other words, THEY stay in the office and SUB CONTRACT OUT to some of the most inept people possible. When the 'work crew' DOES SHOW UP (1-3 hours late is norm), be prepared to welcome 'Lydell, and Clovis' into your home! I had one worker use the john THREE TIMES for at LEAST 20 min per trip prompting me to ask if he was alright! One worker doesn't know anymore than the next worker and NONE of them have any form of initiative whatsoever in their DNA!!! Marketing guys that MADE MONEY when Floyd and a few other disasters happened (2009 fire). Not ONE PERSON will show up with a 'work uniform'. It's body odor, torn jeans/shorts, dirty shoes, tank-tops (metallica) and probably from the looks of it, some good hangovers too! lol, Ridiculous! That is unless, it's an owner (or Richard/Project manager/useless, gentle, weird "TWIT") with a FSA polo shirt on. Yet again, THOSE people (Jennifer, Steve, Richard) are NOT CONSTRUCTION TYPES!!!!!! IT's A FRAUD! They are air conditioning jockeys (they HATE SWEAT!!!) that live n their FSA building. When they DO appear, they will look around, measure something, and promptly vanish. USELESS!!!!! I have been waiting since the FIRST WEEK IN MARCH to have vinyl put down in ONE ROOM!!! They have failed ME, they have failed my insurance contract, they have FAILED in every conceivable way there is to fail. The absolute WORSE group of 'bigtime rich(for now) southern wannabees' that use every possible means to promote the "FSA" logo so suckers will give them a shot at a job. Kiwanis, rotary, K of C, ANYTHING they can join and infect they will... Wouldn't surprise me at all if they wore those 'polo's' on Sunday...that's the 'type'. After all, WHO is going to pay those nice salaries that the aforementioned misfits receive each week? US!!!!! They are NOT disaster relief specialists; they are marketing nerds that are EXPLOITING all they can to get their FSA name out there... MARKETING EXPERTS......PEOPLE, that's like asking a 3rd grade teacher to run an artillery battery...from a 1000 miles away... Fortunately for us, they are not working in nuclear silo's OR as air traffic controllers. They are INCOMPETENT AND UNTRUSTWORTHY TO SAY THE LEAST. DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF LETTING THESE PEOPLE INTO YOUR HOME! That would be the biggest mistake you could make. I FIRED THEM TODAY and I feel like I can have my life and house back now....I will contract a TASK COMPLETION ORIENTED COMPANY that is big on WORK, not meetings, calls, fax's and more talk... How they are staying in business is beyond my understanding...Then again, there is a sucker born every minute... I played sucker once, for them. NOW they have some 'splaining' to do... get out of whatever your into with them and WALK! Save your sanity... THINK ABOUT IT--- a 'carpet cleaner' with one year life experience out of HS, a van and some friends with marketing degrees to 'help' him create one of the biggest FAILURES IN MYRTLE BEACH!!!! OH, and a friend used to 'dealing with insurance companies (hmmm) paired up with a twit named Jennifer (who the laborers that they send out RAVE about!!! Not just her either!!! Richard, Steve and their absolute ignorance of their OWN BUSINESS (except office work that is) while enjoying lunch... Real entertainment I'll tell ya! Yeah.... FULL STEAM AHEAD IS 'NOT' FULL STEAM AHEAD.....!!!
ID
Conway, South Carolina
Loss
$2000

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article