has anyone had ay dealings wih; FULL SPECTRUM TIGATION SERVICES

Apparently M.B.N.A. has sold old deliquent accounts, to a group of investors. They are using a firm called; FULL SPECTRUM LITIGATION, locatated in ONTARIO, CALIFORNIA. They may tell you they have filed LITIGATION PAPERS, against you. If you are contacted by them...CONTACT THE COURT OF YOUR COUNTY OF RESIDNCE IMMEDIATELY. Apparently they claimed this on me, when I contacted the court clerks offce, they showed no papers were filed. They are using intimidation. STATUE OF LIMITATION means nothing to these people. I call it a scam. Has nyone else dealt with this company. please submit. asap.

Allied Litigation Group

Full of lies and illegal tactics.Wayne Swanson is the owner and you need to sue them.

@PissedConsumer595233

I paid a firm called Full Spectrum Litigation of Ontario CA

I to have been contacted by Full Spectrum for a Credit card from the 90's. They told me I had complaint against & they were filing a civil suit.

Said they were going to attatch my wages. There's no wage attatchment in PA.

I contacted the Federal Dept Collection Act.

Spoke to a women who transferred me because she said it looks like I might have a case against them. Left a message waiting to hear back from them.

I too had a call from Full Spectrum saying I owed on an old T-Mobile bill ( I have never had T-Mobile) dating back to 2007 saying the account was opened in 2000. That was a month ago, yesterday Nov.

9, I received another call wanting the check sent to them I said no and BILL BREWER told me he would start litigation. So I guess we will see.

Yes, I was contacted by Full Spectrum also and asked if I had been "served"? Also wanted to know if I was getting a tax refund. The number I have for them is 888-244-****.

View more comments (4)
ID
Fort Worth, Texas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article