Horrible customer service

I came into the Ford store in Nelliston July 13th with the interest in trading in my car towards a new used vehicle. I did not have my vehicle with me at the time and was told Id be given $2500 for my car asked what I put as a down payment and I agreed to put down $1200 towards the new vehicle with a payment of $312 and was told it would be sent to a bank for approval. I understood that was the process. The next day I called and was told it was being worked on but nothing definite yet which was fine. The next day I stopped in and was told banks wont deal on the vehicle I wanted because of the mileage and the amount that would be rolled over from my current vehicle. Thats fine, I can understand that. I was given two different types of vehicles to consider, an Escape and an Equinox and I decided on a 2017 Equinox. I informed them of my decision and I was told they would submit it that way. I called a day or two later and texted with people who informed me that there was still no decision made and I just needed to be patient. Saturday comes and I go back and speak to another person who checks and tells me he cant find anything out but he would have the person I dealt with call me or he would call me personally. The call never came, I texted with someone on Sunday and was told someone from the finance department would be getting in contact with me, no one ever called. It is now July 25th and I still have not received word as to what happened with my credit application, my credit report shows a hard inquiry bringing it down but still no one had the decency to call me and tell me anything about my finance application. I do not understand how from the beginning there was no communication in regards to my application. Its been 10 days of silence from the dealership and I do not feel that is right.
ID
#2079435 Review #2079435 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Columbus, Ohio
Service
Fuccillo Ford Of Nelliston Customer Care

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article