Fubonn supermarket

my mom bought a tiger rice cooker at FUBONN SUPERMAKET ON 82ND BETWEEN POWELL & DIVISION. On feb 07 2012, the cashier that told me that the rice cooker would last about 5 to 10 years. It's 122 dollar. The rice cooker is awesome but the lib would not closed on one end. when it first cook but if we leave it for a day..the cook air enter the pot and hot air would create steam. That's make the rice go bad. today the 21st of feb. 2012.....I took the rice cooker back to the store to get an exchange or get our money back. The store wouldn't do either one. We told them there is nothing wrong with rice being cook. It's just the lib is causing the problem. They told us to take it back. no exchange or refund. They told us to contact the manufacturer. My mom is so mad BECAUSE she put her hard working money to buy it. THESE HAPPEN TO MANY PEOPLE ALREADY BUT I DIDN'T KNOW UNTIL TODAY. Do not buy anything from FUBONN SUPERMAKET ON 82ND.

So you really thought that someone, who the best job they can get is taking money from people and scanning barcodes all day, would know everything there is to know about rice cookers? And you believed her?

ID
Portland, Oregon
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article