Not Paying Contractor

I met Cindy Lee Bruce at on of the property brokers I do work for in the JHB area Only Rentals. FSH Contacted me with some quotes I need to do with the 2 of her properties. I gladly made the appointments with the tenants and send through the quotes. these quotes where accepted and I was asked to do the work ASAP. Which I did. it has been now close to 6 months where I am fighting for my money since June 2015. every time we ask them about out money she comes up excuse after excuse. So I feel that people that don't honour their agreements to they need to be brought forward so that no one else falls in their trap.
ID
Johannesburg, Gauteng
Cons
  • Untrustworthy
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Loss

Stealing from customers & bad attitude

Horrible experience I had from FSH Realty. In Woza Online site FSH claims to believe in Customer Service, Integrity &courteous. That is a lie. In Dec 2012 asked Cindy-Lee Bruce of Fsh Realty to get me a tenant and to manage the monthly rental. She did mid Dec. Tenant paid R8250 deposit. I asked her to help with minor repairs in the unit. Her handyman did, he quoted R2500. The invoice was R3500 not R2500. I refused to pay until I checked if the work done. I found work done not worth R3500. Cindy was adamant that it was. I told her that I am not happy with her attitude. I ended her services & gave a month's notice, ending 1Mar. She was to refund R8250 deposit and R2250 rent balance by 1 Mar. She didn't do so until now 27/05/2013. 1st she said the money needed to be cleared & will be available end Mar. End Mar she said she will pay mid Apr her child had a seizure & was in Olivedale hospital. She had to pay cash for the treatment since they are not on medical aid. End Apr she was very rude. She said she didn't have money, threatening her won't help she is not afraid of threats. I must shut up & wait for the day when she will pay me. She has more important things to worry about. NOW SHE’S DROPS MY CALLS & NOT ANSWERING EMAILS
ID
Loss

About

FSH Realty Privacy Policy
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY. THE CUSTOMER'S USE OF THIS WEBSITE ("SITE") IS CONDITIONED UPON THE CLIENT'S ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT WITHOUT MODIFICATION. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, THE CLIENT OF FSH REALTY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS USER AGREEMENT AND ALL RULES, POLICIES, TERMS, AND CONDITIONS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE (COLLECTIVELY, THE "AGREEMENT"). IF THE USER OF WEBSITE DO NOT AGREE TO THESE SITE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE. This Site is hosted by Constellation Web Solutions, Inc. or one of its affiliates (collectively "Constellation") on behalf of and as data processor for one of its real estate industry customers ("Company"). The Company is the data controller and its full name and contact details are set out on the Site. Constellation and Company are independent contractors and are not partners or otherwise engaged in any joint venture in delivering the Site.
To read more: http://www.fishre.com/privacy
FSH Realty FAQ
To read more: http://www.fishre.com/career-faqs.asp
Summary

Fish Real Estate is a real estate company. It was founded by Luther E. Fish in 1956. The headquarters is based in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, United States. There are 6 offices across the Pennsylvania area. Fish Real Estate offers the following services: appraisals, relocation, and rentals. Customers can also choose outdoor properties, property management, and real estate auction solutions. The company financial department helps to fill out an application form and get a home loan. There is an online tool to calculate down payment, mortgage interest rate, yearly property taxes, and yearly insurance premium. Home search option allows searching the required property with different parameters.

FSH Realty reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article