Dean D Jqw

Suspect scam

I never signed up for this, but they are attempting to charge my bank account $59.99 several times a week. I tried to contact them by phone to cancel, but was put on hold for 20 minutes. I just want to stop them from trying to charge me for something that I didn't authorize. This is obviously some kind of scam, but I can't cancel it.
Cons:
  • Scam

Preferred solution: Free of this "membership" and the associated charges.

User's recommendation: Avoid this website. They will sign you up for som kind of trial membership that can't be canceled. rr

map-marker Los Angeles, California

Great Products and Services

"The product I ordered was exact to all technical and usage specifications. Getting to the purchasing point: IT WORKS!!! It did work. I caught the individual I was DVR-ing, used the suggested downloaded player to view footage, printed a still photograph, approached the individual for truth, did not get it and .... pulled out my still shot. Thank You BrickHouse Security for the opportunity to create equilibrium when one knows something is "off". I have recommended you to someone else whose daughter is having her car repetitively keyed - police file doesn't help them, as much as officers are trying to help. Your camera's will be the solution. Thanks again."
map-marker Los Angeles, California

Waite for 30 min and the employee went home

Today March 1 at 2:30 pm went to FS in Norco, 110 Hidden Valley Pky, #B, Norco, CA 92860 for a simple hair cut. Told that the wait will be about 20 minutes and offer to wait or come back. I went to buy a cup of coffee at Mikyds next door and came back.(15 min) I have to wait an additional 25 minutes for her to finish with her clients (two four years old twins)but I was left waiting after that because she left for home totaly ignoring my presence and not addressing me to tel me to wait for one of the other two technicians. Such a waist of my time and the worst is that I was there physically but she ignored me completely. Please discipline this store or I will put a complain with consumer affairs for discrimination.I had a similar instance at Supercuts the day before)

It did work.

Your camera's will be the solution. Thanks again."

Guest

FS Locks has a nice looking website, and what appear to be pretty reasonable prices, great products and services love them and have been ordering for years

Check out their rating on the BBB--a A. Call them and try to get someone to help you with an order they will help you asap

Oh, and you can check with the California Attorney general as well, if the BBB they have a excellent rating as well.

Thanks FS Locks

View more comments (1)
Naziya Cez
map-marker Lebanon, Pennsylvania

FSLocks Bait, Switch, and Steal

FS Locks has a nice looking website, and what appear to be pretty reasonable prices--but don't be fooled. When you call to get that decently priced lock, they'll tell you that they have a new model--but it's twice as much. When you give them the money for the lock--they'll take it, and never send the lock. Check out their rating on the BBB--a D. Call them and try to get someone to help you with an order--get this, they'll tell you that they only have people to TAKE orders--nobody to do anything else. You can't get a supervisor. They are the worst company I have EVER dealt with. Run away. Fast. Oh, and you can check with the California Attorney general as well, if the BBB doesn't do it for you. Be warned--these people have an internet scam. They are not a reputable company.

It did work.

Your camera's will be the solution. Thanks again."

Cool Fingerprint Door Locks

Thanks FS Locks

Guest

Great Company - Cool Products !!!

Guest

I have been us using this company for years with no issues you guys must be a bunch of internet jerks calling and yelling at people

Guest

ordered a lock, got the run around, now its not in stock, asked for refund, and i'm still waiting going on 3 months now. and all you can do is put in a ticket.. ??

Guest

Great customer service and products love www.fslocks.com products. Thanks Again !!!!

Guest

they are a scam company and they are so bad that visa and mastercard have revoked their credit card taking privileges. That's very bad.

The web site is all BS. Stay away.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-297632

I just Paid With Credit Card No Issues

Guest

Just checked there BBB they have a A- they also have sold us many cameras for our offices.

View more comments (10)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article