Gary G Svq

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Angleton, Texas

Account canceled in error

I stayed on hold for 35 minutes attempting to get a problem resolved that is on your end. I spoke with different people transferring me to other people, all claiming that the problem wasn't their department.

Every time I had to explain the problem all over again. I have 2 accounts at 2 different houses. Something address Angleton, Texas 77515 and other address Angleton, Texas. My plan at the something address came up for renewal at the beginning of this month.

I found a comparable plan with your company and signed up for it. Now the account shows closed on the website, and I am afraid that my power is going to get shut off. I need this fixed immediately!!

If my power gets shut off, I will file a formal complaint with the Public Utility Commission of Texas and seek damages. This is ridiculous.

Pros:
  • Cheapest rates on electricity
Cons:
  • Extremely poor customer service
  • Waiting on hold for hours
  • Lack of contact information

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article