Did not give personal info manager cursed at me

Owner Dave Spencer is unsafe and unstable. While looking at a car with my wife and 3 year old son, the owner of Frontier Motors Dave Spencer expressed concern about my ability to pay. I told the owner I had a lump sum that would cover most of the car, and the rest would be financed through my bank. The owner ,Dave Spencer asked me multiple times which bank I was getting a loan from, and multiple times I told him I did not wish to disclose that information. Dave Spencer proceeded to call me an ***Hole while lifting a broom handle with a shammy on it in my direction. I attempted to deescalate the situation and keep my family safe by asking Dave to put the handle down and He stated, " no I will not put it down,"what do you think I'm gonna do, hit you with it?" As my wife was getting herself and my son away from David Spencer, I told him I would be calling the police, and he deescalated, by leaning the shammy handle against another car. Me and my family went to safer dealerships to find a car.
ID
Longmont, Colorado

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article