Front Row Seats LLC - Rip Off

I ordered Rays Baseball tickets from Front Row Seats LLC online, and was told to pick-up tickets at will call. When I went to will call with my guests they gave us the tickets, however when we entered the stadium only one (1) ticket was good. Security pulled the other two (2) and accused us of trying to pass phoney tickets, and threatened call the police. After numerous e-mails, and calls to Front Row I was informed they would investigate the matter. Weeks later, they don't even bother to respond. I'm out $150.00 - Ripped off in Tampa

I use this company for all my purchases and never have any problems. Apparently some people know nothing about the difference between secondary and primary tickets.

Just do your homework before you buy from any company, but as far as front row tickets goes they are the best I have dealt with for last minute or really great seats. I like them better than stubhub even.

I think I got most ripped off of you all. $823.38 for two tickets to a concert.

Found better seats on Ticketmaster.com for $37.25 each. I made a complaint to the California attorney generals office and anywhere else I can to help shut them down!!!!!!!!!!!

I too *** I was calling Ticketmasters. It was only after the rep.

informed me that she had to "ship" my tickets did I realize it was not!

I instantly *** somethn wsnt rite, and decided to read up on the consumer feedback. I guess I got lucky!

Clueless Complaints you are obviously a loser and also the person that ripped everybody off. What are you some fraudie in your moms basement ripping people off all day?

Get a REAL JOB. Also, this is all going to catch up to you one day. And then YOU will be the one with NO RIGHT to complain.

Karma's a ***. So look out buddy you are clearly overdue.

This company RIPPED ME OFF TOO!!!!

BEWARE!!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

THEY STOLE 400 DOLLARS FROM ME FOR TICKETS.

-complaint #1-it would be impossible to get "phony tickets" from will call. People don't "leave" tickets at will call.

They are issued by the event and left in a person's name who must show a government issued ID and sign with signature match to pick up the tickets.

-complaint #2-tickets through ticketbrokers are almost above face value-its a business and they are entitled to a profit. They didn't charge you twice what they paid as they had to pay someone above face value to purchase themselves. Popularity of the event drive prices.

The price, shipping and handling are all made known to purchasers before you purchase. You had all the facts and made the purchase so have no right to complain.

i did not get stolen tickets, but just as bad...they were double the face value and add shipping and handling...what a rip off

tell everybody

View more comments (6)
ID
Tampa, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article