Can’t resolve issue due to totally inaccessible staff and incomplete website

Front Row Seats - Can’t resolve issue due to totally inaccessible staff and incomplete website
Cant get verification that I need to move forward . I need communication with a real attendant. This could be resolved in sixty seconds. Your site doesnt offer me the information that I need

User's recommendation: Call me and then I can answer. I’ll take an active email address with a live service rep. Your website doesn’t offer the information that will satisfy needs. This would be SO SIMPLE to resolve with sixty seconds of communication with a warm body.

ID
#3311957 Review #3311957 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pros
  • Same as the last time that you asked
Cons
  • Same
  • Same as last time
Preferred solution
This is the second time that I’ve gone through this questioning. Just adding to my issues. I’ve been trying to contact you for appx 2.5 hours

There's some confusion regarding a recent order. I need some clarification

Front Row Seats - There's some confusion regarding a recent order. I need some clarification
I just need some order clarification regarding a recent order... cant use website because the options dont fit my case. Waited close to an hour on hold inly to be finally given the option to get a call back in the next 48 hours??? I work 12 hour midnights???? Im not pissed ... just need probably no More than 60 seconds to resolve my problem.

User's recommendation: It almost looks like you’ve sold me to Ticket Master. But, it’s not clear and I can’t spend DAYS determining my status.

ID
#3311913 Review #3311913 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Jackson, Tennessee
Cons
  • Same
Preferred solution
Simple clarification. I’m concerned that someone else is receiving emails intended for me. The only “Accept Ticket” email was from Ticketmaster. Is that you guys. There was NO indication of the price on the email.??? I did research other vendors.

Front Row Seats LLC - Rip Off

I ordered Rays Baseball tickets from Front Row Seats LLC online, and was told to pick-up tickets at will call. When I went to will call with my guests they gave us the tickets, however when we entered the stadium only one (1) ticket was good. Security pulled the other two (2) and accused us of trying to pass phoney tickets, and threatened call the police. After numerous e-mails, and calls to Front Row I was informed they would investigate the matter. Weeks later, they don't even bother to respond. I'm out $150.00 - Ripped off in Tampa

I use this company for all my purchases and never have any problems. Apparently some people know nothing about the difference between secondary and primary tickets.

Just do your homework before you buy from any company, but as far as front row tickets goes they are the best I have dealt with for last minute or really great seats. I like them better than stubhub even.

I think I got most ripped off of you all. $823.38 for two tickets to a concert.

Found better seats on Ticketmaster.com for $37.25 each. I made a complaint to the California attorney generals office and anywhere else I can to help shut them down!!!!!!!!!!!

I too *** I was calling Ticketmasters. It was only after the rep.

informed me that she had to "ship" my tickets did I realize it was not!

I instantly *** somethn wsnt rite, and decided to read up on the consumer feedback. I guess I got lucky!

Clueless Complaints you are obviously a loser and also the person that ripped everybody off. What are you some fraudie in your moms basement ripping people off all day?

Get a REAL JOB. Also, this is all going to catch up to you one day. And then YOU will be the one with NO RIGHT to complain.

Karma's a ***. So look out buddy you are clearly overdue.

This company RIPPED ME OFF TOO!!!!

BEWARE!!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

THEY STOLE 400 DOLLARS FROM ME FOR TICKETS.

-complaint #1-it would be impossible to get "phony tickets" from will call. People don't "leave" tickets at will call.

They are issued by the event and left in a person's name who must show a government issued ID and sign with signature match to pick up the tickets.

-complaint #2-tickets through ticketbrokers are almost above face value-its a business and they are entitled to a profit. They didn't charge you twice what they paid as they had to pay someone above face value to purchase themselves. Popularity of the event drive prices.

The price, shipping and handling are all made known to purchasers before you purchase. You had all the facts and made the purchase so have no right to complain.

i did not get stolen tickets, but just as bad...they were double the face value and add shipping and handling...what a rip off

tell everybody

View more comments (6)
Tampa, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article