Frisco Family Eye Care is a rip off company

Stay away from this eye care, they are the master of rip off for both your vision insurance and your wallet. First of all, I was not aware until return to office that they have given me already expired contact lens for trial. Called them for explanation, and the staff Amber said "trial lens are good 6 months after expiration". ?!?!? If so, why do they have expiration date 6 months in advance? I didn't put them on again, because I don't want to injure my eyes. However, I have kept the trial lens so that I can use it as proof they don't care about patient's health. When asked for contact lens price, they gave me a price that is 25% more than 1-800 contact lens advertised. Since Amber claimed their prices align with 1-800 contact lens and I told her the difference, she told me to order them from 1-8000 contact lens. I have try to buy contact lens from other VSP optician at a reasonable market price, then to realize Frisco Family Eye Care has charged all my VSP allowance on my first eye exam. Now, I have no choice but to stick with them for outrage contact lens order. Please help yourself and your friends, stay away from them. I just want everytone to know there are better eye care out there that don't rip you off.
ID
Richardson, Texas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article