Fric-n-frac

Fric-n-Frac in Orange Beach and Foley Alabama is run by Rick Pezikian, he has cheated hundreds of people from around the world out of money and now has hit close to home, he has recently ripped me off by way of deducting a unauthorized substantial sum of money from my pay check, if he is that greedy about money, that he would take money from the lowest paid employee when he knows of the employee's financial problems, then I advise you NOT to shop here, unless you want money to be taken for no reason, check out this website to see what widely know hat manufacturer "Zephyr hats" has to say about him: http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Fric-N-Frac.At.The.Wharf.251-224-**** the review is titled "CFO"

This is from a employee that has taken advantage of his employer. He has lied and has been helped when his own family would not help him.

Please grow up and accept that what goes around comes around.

Thank you for all my loyal employees in the past and now. Thank you for all our customers and please overlook an immature employee that could not take advantage of others no longer.

He did the same thing to me recently. In December of 2015 I had Quit working there.

The last check I had gotten from there had a 20$ advance. When I had spoken to him about the advance he called me a theft and that I stole from him which he had not happen and I had left on good terms.

He told me to stop texting him or he will contact the police and told me to not return to the store. I have since not returned to the store or talk to him for he inconvenience.

@PissedConsumer1114781

If you left on good terms what are you complaining about

View more comments (2)
ID
Gulf Shores, Alabama

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article