Verified Reviewer
Advanced Reviewer

Resolved: Refuse to Assume Responsibility

Update by user Aug 01, 2020

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with partial refund. Was refunded half of what I paid for a new new toilet, even though they did not admit their guilt, they did fix the problems they caused..

Original review posted by user Jul 21, 2020
When I first purchased my house several years ago, I began using Friend's Plumbing based on Better Business Bureau reviews, which was a mistake on my part I recently discovered. It began with my two toilets leaking to a rebuilt toilet, at which time I asked them if the crack in the toilet bowl from the plumber working on it, would cause additional leaks, and I was told that it would not affect it. I also had the same plumber install a faucet in my backyard, and remove several additions to my kitchen sink. Due to continuing plumbing problems, I called Friend's Plumbing and talked to the owner who told me he had one toilet that would fit my needs, and his plumbers would check out my other problem areas. When I told him I had a coupon from the Phone Book, he told me I could not use it, as I was getting a Senior Discount already. With my main toilet leaking again, I was forced to purchase a new toilet today, and was told that yes the leak was actually from the crack in the toilet bowl. That cost me $382.79. The faucet the plumber installed in my backyard pulled loose from the wall, so I had them fix it at the same time as the new toilet. Was told the faucet pulled loose from the wall since it did not have a correct bracket on it, and was not cemented in, as it should have been. Also at the same time, I had the plumber install a disc in the open hole in my kitchen sink, that the previous plumber told me to tape over, since he did not have the disc I needed. After the plumber left today, I noticed the toilet cover and seat would not stay up, so called Friend's Plumbing back about all these issues, but was connected to an Office Manager who refused to let me speak to the owner, and continued to yell at me, why did I wait so long to tell her, and did not want to hear anything I had to say, just continued to make excuses! Told her I just discovered the problem today. It ended with me finally telling her that I plan to contact the Better Business Bureau and hung up, rather than listen to her continuing excuses and verbal abuse! At least the plumbers returned to replace the toilet seat. In the future however, I plan on hiring another plumber if I have any more plumbing problems.

User's recommendation: Check Out Other Companies.

Resolved
ID
#2071143 Review #2071143 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Oldsmar, Florida
Service
Friends Plumbing Plumbing Service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article