Friendly Kia - Customer Care Review from Shady Hills, Florida

Cfitz 9/05/2016 Reason For Visit Sales (Used) "Horrible" I went in this morning just wanting something a little bigger. Came all the way from clearwater and they didn't have anything in my price range. We left perfectly happy no problems. They call us back when we are almost home and tell us we got approved I made sure to ask of it had a 3rd row. I asked him if he guarantees that I drive 45 minutes back I can get a vehicle in my price range and he said yes. I asked twice to guarantee MATT said yes. I drive 45 minutes back with my 2 year old and he tells me sorry we have nothing for you!!!!! What jerks!!!!!! Stay away from FRIENDLY KIA AND STAY AWAY FROM MATT
#1967182

Good to know!!!

Shady Hills, Florida
Service
Friendly Kia Customer Care
Cons
  • Deception
Reason of review
Poor customer service

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

I thought that maybe I had found a decent dealership until this....Be careful when purchasing the extended warranty with Allstate. This dealership knew that I wanted to extend the warranty 100,000 miles pass the 60,000 mile warranty already on the used vehicle. There were only 19,000 miles on this kia. Instead, I found out after the fact, that I paid 1600.00 for an extension only to 100,000 miles. It starts back from 0. That's only 40,000 more miles. Boy, do I feel taken for a ride and really ***. I asked the right questions and even re asked the questions. But Friendly Kia's explanation was bogus and I now feel that they lied to get there sale. When I called to confront Friendly Kia about this, they checked with there supposed warranty guy and came back with what it really was and a very weak I'm sorry, and that was it. No attempt to make it right. So, again, another dealership you can't trust! Is there any dealership out there that won't cheat the customers? I wonder! BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just traded in my car from Friendly Kia. And the vehicle I purchased was used.

Just 2 years old . At first I thought its a great deal for that model and all its features then went I went inside. It was filled with Cigarette smoke smell. I thought they would detail the car.

I live 40 miles away and i thought they cleaned the car cause i mentioned it to the manager before i drove it home and

He said they would clean it. Not even an air freshener was put it . So I drove it home thinking my car was cleaned but I have allergies so bad and I'm allergic to smoke so I barely made it home with a bad migraine . I had my 4 month old baby in the car with my two other kids and come to find out the next day they never cleaned the car cause that department was closed.

So I was lied to and on top of that instead of getting 2 keys to that vehicle they only had one key. I'm never purchasing a vehicle there again. The next day i went back and had them clean my car. I still smell smoke in it.

It's been a month. I had to drive another 40 miles just for that and they still never found my spare key

Sun Toyota does the same thing only they charged $ 2,600.00

View more comments (1)
New Port Richey, Florida
Cons
  • Deception that i feel about some things
Reason of review
Very unhappy with the deception on the extended warranty issue and I am now stuck with not enough miles needed on the extended warranty.
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Used refund money without my permission.

I bought a 2011 kia sportage which turned out to be a lemon. After much debate and frustration, I Agreed to give up my sportage in exchange for a 2011 Sorento. Your dealer that sells your product and myself agreed that no money would be exchanged for a down payment. I was giving up my sportage which I had just bought new for a used 2011 sorento with over 5000 miles on it. When I went back to the dealership to obtain a refund for the extened warrenty and the gap, the manager of this dealership which sells your product told me that the money owed to me was used for a down payment. I do believe that this act constitutes Fraud. We had agreed on no money down and they went ahead and deceived me. Respectfully Yours Michael garayua Spring Hill Florida 34609.
Tampa, Florida
Loss
$2000

About

Friendly Kia Warranty
To read more: https://www.friendlykia.com/protect-your-warranty-new-port-richey-fl
Friendly Kia Terms of Service
To read more: https://www.friendlykia.com/terms
Friendly Kia Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.friendlykia.com/terms
Top Friendly Kia Services

Customer Care

Friendly Kia Pros and Cons

Cons: Deception

Summary

Friendly Kia is an auto sale in New Port Richey, Florida. Friendly Kia has a lineup of both brand new as well as pre-owned cars for sale. The dealer has a large selection of KIA models allowing buyers to choose among Sorento, Sportage, Cadenza, Rio, and Optima etc. Special promo offers at Friendly Kia allow clients to buy a number of features cars at discounted prices. Finance options at Friendly Kia offer potential customers to get pre-approved online. Along with car sales, Friendly Kia has a service and parts department.

Friendly Kia reviews and complaints

Friendly Kia is ranked 412 out of 4365 in Dealers category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article