Bad dealer

Brief Description: bad dealership expirence Comments: I started my purchase in early may 2013, my sales girl was holly. We went back and forth for about a month before we got close to making a deal. I had bought a 2010 dodge ram 1500 from her before and was looking to trade it in. Ford offered my 1000.00 more than friendly dodge did and about 4500.00 more in incentives. But I stuck with my dodge, after driving 1.5 hrs to the dealership and sitting down with the finance manager, I was told that I needed more documents for the incentives I was to receive. Now do you think it would have been a good idea to let me know this before I drove 1.5hrs to get my new truck. On top of it all they didn't even know the in ands out about the incentives so I lose over 644.00 doing this deal. I called the owner of this dealership and we all had a conference call and he used foul language with me on the phone. I have called Dodge and filed a complaint#2352**** and I am calling the better business bureau and the state attorney office not only do they lack the skills of communication their integrity about lying to us in the financial office. I vow to tell everyone about this experience, I have never seen a dealership this badly ran before in my life.
ID
Penn Yan, New York
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article