Florist threatened to call police

My son's girlfriend called Frequent Florist in Trussville, Alabama to place an order for my birthday. They resisted taking the order saying just come in on the day you want them, picked out the flowers and we can arrange them. When she went Saturday morning, April 7,2012, she was told they had no flowers. She repeated several times about calling and what was said. In front of her 7 year old daughter and 5 year old son, the woman said to have compassion, they used flowers for funerals, one for baby. The daughter, hearing baby died, started crying. My friend again and was told they had an order for someone else she could have. She refused saying she didn't want to take someone else's flowers. She was told again they didn't have any flowers and if she didn't leave, they were going to call the police. Her son started crying. The woman went to the back and came back with a small bouquet; my friend took them. The majority of flowers were dead on Sunday night (I added water). Do not use this horrible florist.

A man just called me from Frequent Flowers(Bryron/Brian??) and said they received my letter. He said neither child heard that a baby had died but a minute later said he was sorry the little girl got upset).

That's a contradiction. He said the girlfriend told them the flowers in their cooler were “dog ugly”; she did not; they told her they had NO flowers. He told me I had no right to post negative comments about their shop. I told him she did not deserve to be treated the way she was.

He said he didn’t want people like us in their shop.

He turned away from the phone and said, “This woman is a ***”. I hung up then.

ID
Birmingham, Alabama

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article