Do Not Use Freight Solution Providers to Ship Your Product

I have just received the worst customer service I have ever experienced from any company. I had a TV delivered from QVC by FSP. FSP could only deliver the TV to my house when I was not going to be home and I live alone. I asked the representative (Virginia) if there was any way I could pick the television up and she gave an address that was 80 miles away from my house. I told her I would pick it up anyway because I needed it for a birthday. It turns out, she gave me the wrong address. The TV was actually only 40 miles from my house. I drove an extra 80 miles that I did not need to and spent a tank of gas ($70). driving to an incorrect location. When I called the "customer service" department, the representative confirmed that I had been given the incorrect address, but I was told I could not get my $70 because I chose to pick up my TV. The supervisor of that department ( I can't remember her name, I think it was Sabrina) then HUNG UP on me! I have never been treated so rudely by a company in my life! I expected to be mailed a check for the $70 that the company cost me. Considering it is a multi-million dollar company, I don't think this should be an issue. I don't understand how a company does not know the address of its satellite operations.
ID
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article