Do Not Use Freight Solution Providers to Ship Your Product

I have just received the worst customer service I have ever experienced from any company. I had a TV delivered from QVC by FSP. FSP could only deliver the TV to my house when I was not going to be home and I live alone. I asked the representative (Virginia) if there was any way I could pick the television up and she gave an address that was 80 miles away from my house. I told her I would pick it up anyway because I needed it for a birthday. It turns out, she gave me the wrong address. The TV was actually only 40 miles from my house. I drove an extra 80 miles that I did not need to and spent a tank of gas ($70). driving to an incorrect location. When I called the "customer service" department, the representative confirmed that I had been given the incorrect address, but I was told I could not get my $70 because I chose to pick up my TV. The supervisor of that department ( I can't remember her name, I think it was Sabrina) then HUNG UP on me! I have never been treated so rudely by a company in my life! I expected to be mailed a check for the $70 that the company cost me. Considering it is a multi-million dollar company, I don't think this should be an issue. I don't understand how a company does not know the address of its satellite operations.
ID
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Loss

About

Summary

Freight Solution Providers is an American enterprise which provides transportation solutions globally and on the territory of North America. Clients can receive information about quotes and service ordering from the official site of the company. People can use online tracking which helps to trace the movement of the freighted goods. This service is open for the registered users. Coming to the point of customer service here can be mentioned the fact that Freight Solution Provides appreciate customer feedbacks and strives for improvement of activities execution level. Besides, the firm is connected with Information Technology sphere and tries to use it in most operations making them more efficient by this. Freight is secured and put under the warranty by the already described company.

Freight Solution Providers reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article