Freidmans jewelers....rip off

i bought an engagment ring with the insurance....a few monthes after buying the ring it was stolen. I turned in a police report and was assured the matter would be taken care of. Now three years later they have sent a collection agency after me. So, don't buy the insurance, it is a rip off. I feel it is the company's fault the matter was never taken care of, I made several return visits trying to make sure the report was turned in and even talked to someone in the home office about it. Any suggestions on how to get them off my back??

I recently purchased 2 pair of diamond earrings 1pr 1 carat, 1pr 1/2 carat. I purchased insurance for both pair.

They were recently stolen with all the paper work.

I have a police report and I am trying to find out who the isurance was with. If you could could offer any help or advice I would really appreciate it.Thanksjetran28@***.com

I bought an wedding set from Freidman's for my wife after 30 years of marriage. She took it to have it sized and one of the stones was missing when she picked it up.

They took it and never called, we went by the store and they had closed. We phoned other Freidman's stores and were told that they were instructed to sell only no repairs, no sizing, because they were ging out of business. We were told that the people who took our rings knew they were not supposed to take them and we should get a lawyer. After leaving several messages and emails at the home offfice with no response, we have no choice.

A lawyer will cost more than we can afford and besides we know they will get out of it. If this is the kind of business they were doing, I'm glad they're gone

View more comments (1)
ID
Cartersville, Georgia
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article