map-marker Salem, Alabama

Refund

Nothing was told I would get a refund and it would be refunded last week and didnt happen. I want my refund

User's recommendation: Don’t use

map-marker New Orleans, Louisiana

Need to stop charges

Free score is trying to draft 30.39 out of my account and I didn't order anything. I need to get this charge taken off of my record. Thanks in advance
map-marker Durham, North Carolina

I'm being charged 39.99 for what I have no idea

I want to know why I'm being charged 39.99 when all I had to pay was a dollar to get my credit score. Everyday I'm being charged $39.99 with no explanations and no subscription. If they do have me subscribed I didn't authorize it. So now I'm being charged 39.99 for what reason I don't know. So how do I unsubscribe from it?
map-marker Anaconda, Montana

Cancel this.

An awful lot of money for what? Cancel this. Didn't know this was going to be a monthly charge. Cancel now.
Lucille B Otu

I canceled this account and now they charge me $ 39.95 I don’t owe that I want it put back in my account now Thank you

I dont owe this Place return my money back in my account Please cancel this account for me I dont know why they would take money out of my account when I had canceled this my name is Lucille Brooks I believe it was a mistake and I understand I just need my money put back in my account Please and Thank you

Nicole R Sgo
map-marker Lansdowne, Pennsylvania

FreeScoreOnLine/ScoreSense is a dishonest "SCAM"

Although FSO/FreeScoreOnline/ScoreSense "claims" that they give 3 Credit Scores for "FREE". That claim is an untruth/deception. On 3/3/2021, I completed an on-line application, with FSO. At the conclusion of my completing their application, FSO/FreeScoreOnline demanded I provide my Credit Card information, which would permit FSO to "charge" me not only a one-time-fee, but to begin a continuous, unauthorized process of "charging" me monthly fees. I immediately deleted/removed ALL of my personal/DOB/Social Security Number off of the application. The primary reason WHY I accessed the FSO Web-site, in the first place, was that FreeScoreOnline/ScoreSense advertised/claimed they reveal 3 Credit Scores for "FREE"! I will alert the PAPUC and FTC, if FSO/ScoreSense makes any unauthorized, unsanctioned payment demands of me. Thanking FSO/ScoreSense For Their Attention,
Guest

What Jenean Ixu is saying is correct. Its not free and they advertisement is a lie.

Guest

I am glad I decided not to go through with it.

View more comments (1)
dixon g
map-marker Queensbury, New York

BANK MISLED US ALL

SAME REASON AND SAME FEELINGS AS PRIOR COMPLAINT. UNble to get a refund as result of wanting to discontinue the service
Loss:
Cons:
  • That they do not give me a number to cancel

Carol A Mte

Free Credit Report Scam

I logged into my bank website. A pop-up said that that there could have been some sort of problem with bank data.

It offered a free 7 day trial with the 3 big security groups. Idiot that I am, I signed up for the trial, and gave a credit card number. Later, I realized that I had not been given any way to opt out. I really can't afford a $29.95 dollar a month charge.

I called the bank to get the opt out number, and found that they had nothing to do with this promotion. Then I logged onto my Discover card account, and the promotion popped up there. This time it was only $19.95 a month. The person at Discover got a number for freescoreonline.com.

I called the number. It was a Lexus dealership. Now I still have no way to cancel this scam, other than to wait until a charge appears on a card to dispute. I really don't have time for this.

I'm still trying to get a legitimate number to call and cancel. I know I was stupid, but I don't deserve this.

Loss:
Cons:
  • That they do not give me a number to cancel

Guest

You are not stupid the world is moving in the wrong direction this is why we should not be moving to a digital currency because you can never 100% secure it or know for certain its really there the world we live in is a scam. Bankers run our lives and our country.

They have made the rules and the rules bend as you would guess bend in their favor. You are not stupid for being born into a world where this deception has already taken hold. You hopefully can learn and protect yourself as much as possible though. But we should push back against this.

This is a type of slave system they have created. We are born and already in debt basically. You need to work you need to go to school all while being screwed by the bankers and the scammers and everything you buy. We need to take control away from the bankers.

The world cannot run on greed. Look where it has gotten us already.

How do I quit?

I didn't see how to quit. I do not want to continue, but I needed to get my scores. I used my wife's credit card, so I really don't want to pay beyond the $1.00. I have heard about scams like this, but I thought we were now protected by things like this in today's world. As long as I have to submit 100 words I was wondering about something. My wife cosigned 2 student loans for her niece. This niece does not pay on time. Is this affecting my wife's credit? My wife paid one loan off, but the other has not been paid. It is still over $3000. The amount outstanding is on my wife's credit report so it is being counted against her, isn't it?

Guest

I would like to discontinue score online. I don't want the money pulled out of my Visa account any more. Please remove this from my account.

What a scam!

This online credit report service, give you a 7 day free trial period. They tell you that you can call any time before the trial period is up to cancel.

That is what i did. I cancelled my free trial on Aug 13, 2014 before the deadline of August 17th. And this morning I find I was charged $29.95 for a membership I never asked for. So I got on the phone and spoke to SEVERAL people about getting refunded.

I was able to pick up on the lies and deception and I told them so. They gave me a false phone number to call their billing department. Every person i spoke to was a liar and we were going around in circles not going anywhere. Finally a "higher ranked" person tells me that he can hep me by putting a "rush" request for a refund.

Then, I was informed to wait for an email on Thursday about their "decision". I told him that i don't believe him and he said "then we have nothing more to say to each other". Something tells me I am not getting refunded. They don't care.

I've been scammed. This charge of theirs made me overdraw my bank account, which is infuriating and I shared that with them. Then they have the nerve to tell me i should get overdraft protection and talk to my bank! Like it's my bank's fault.

***! Someone has to close these people down. Now I see what bad reviews they have online. I should have read these reviews first.

But alas, it not only cost me over 50$ (bank fees too), but a lot of precious time as well! An expensive mistake!

I'm in tears.

Guest

You and everyone else here should exchange information and sue or at least press charges and get them in trouble. Sitting around complaining is not going to stop them from doing it again and again.

ScoreSense

Hi,

We would like to help resolve this for you and if you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense

View more comments (1)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article