Tes N

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Lac-Brome, Quebec

Damaged sandals

Updated by user Nov 10, 2023

No communication what so ever from Freedomoses customer service.There isn’t any customer support.

Original review Nov 10, 2023
Sent them five emails about their sandals I only wore at home that after 6 months came apart in two halves on the right foot.. No response on emails except for fabricated case numbers . I tried calling the number you supplied for Canadian customer service, what I got is an always a busy signal, probably off the hook permanently. I also sent t them a photo of the right foot sandal that came apart in half that I will forward to you supported by a scathing review of Freedomoses Products and Customer Service.

User's recommendation: Don’t buy anything from Freedomoses

map-marker Columbus, Ohio

Great shoes but the worst customer service

Everything is fine until you need customer service. The phone rings with no answer. All email inquires are handled by the same person, Eve Salomon, and you're lucky to get a response. I've asked repeatedly for the email to a manager to bypass the unhelpful person responding to email. But she just responds How may I help you.
map-marker Stuart, Florida

Shoes have never arrived, shipped Feb 3

I have texted emailed and called nothing!!! I have sent proof of purchase, shipped Feb 3, called number on website and its in French and is in Canada, they have charged my credit card. Post office said they are still waiting for my shoes???

User's recommendation: Do not use this company

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article