Charlene Cardona, Louis Cardona - Plant City, FL - Freedom Lending, LLC

Hi Everyone, Charlene, I never posted a letter at ripoff.com, I did respond to "your" original post there. My response was not about me being unsatisfied, it was to bring certain evidence and criminal activities of Louis Cardona to the public. Your post at ripoff-report tried to bring further harm to me. In that post you stated I had no license. Well, I had a broker "business" license. I did not need an individual brokers license - I simply never brokered one loan. I wrote a check for $67,000 to secure office space for Louis Cardona and, yes, made him Broker of Record. Next, in response to your home purchase. You bought it on a contact-for-deed. Next, there is no Department of Economic Crimes. The Hillsborough Sheriff's Office has an Economics Crime Unit, I think that is what you meant and that is what I am speaking of. Folks, the case is not closed - and I assure you does not state, "no wrong doing" Homeowners, why even take a chance with Louis Cardona or with any company he works for. Given how unstable the real estate market is right now, coupled with all the fraud that has been found existing...why take the chance. Homeowners, beware. Charlene "bigdog" Cardona, whom is Louis' wife - is the same lady that threatened me. Louis Cardona tried to sink me and made 1000's of homeowners personal information very vulnerable to identity theft. I strongly encourage anyone to contact me and I will happily provide the paper-trail of evidence that I have. See, Louis Cardona stole clients W-2's, tax returns. he took complete files with him when he left which is illegal. He had lined up an opportunity for himself with a Barbara Brown. Barbara was the owner of MacDill Mortgage - which was just one of the "5" companies Louis flip-flopped around with after leaving me and his "plan" failed. Barabara Brown fired him within a month due to suspected criminal activities, including fraud. In fact, she had Louis Cardona physically removed from her office. Does anyone wish to guess what was left behind? Louis' hard-drive? Care to guess what was on his hard-drive? Well. naked pictures of some of Louis' female broker/processors. One evening while him and his brokers were taking application from homeowners in FL, Louis decided to have strippers come in to motivate his staff. C'mon everyone...you have to agree that this is starting to sound like a slimball, ex-car guy. Louis Cardona, Erica Butler and Josh Judd also called 911 to file a false police report. They reported a robbery about 1 month before they came into my office in the middle of the night and walked out with clients paystubs, credit reports, etc. Charlene, did you think I wouldn't respond or fight? Homeowners, with so many choices - why take a chance. I am here only to reply and to make as many homeowners in FL aware of this guy. Would anyone successful work for 5 places in less than 2 years? You and your husband drove away in the $80K cadillac I purchased him, did you think I would forget? My father recently died of cancer and have been away, but you fakes will never shake all the tricks, conspiracies and deceit you started. Might be time for an all-employee email Charlene, or, since it's a net-branch (bancplus) a "coporate" wide email..."harvest what you plant" Charlene. Homeowners, beware of this family.

I thought I was clear it was me, Jeff. It posts "willie" because that is my username here.

Anyway, as entertaining as the above post was - it's a pretty old story of yours that has been shared with many already. It has nothing to do with anything. Failure? I closed the doors on HQ in December of 2006...a year and a half has passed? The only failure was a couple of you that left to start your own shops that failed immediately. Justin was the one that had to take the hit on the lease which stinks - he and I created every opportunity for you guys....

Wanna talk EGO? You stated, "remember who got you to your high mark"....c'mon...get a clue - I brought you knuckle-head, car guys in.

I will make a "toast" tonight, this will be my last reply.

Anyway, as entertaining as the above post was - it's a pretty old story of yours that has been shared with many already. It has nothing to do with anything. Failure? I closed the doors on HQ in December of 2006...a year and a half has passed? The only failure was a couple of you that left to start your own shops that failed immediately. Justin was the one that had to take the hit on the lease which sucks - he and I created every opportunity for you guys....

Wanna talk EGO? You stated, "remember who got you to your high mark"....c'mon...get a clue - I brought you knuckle heads, car guys in.

I will make a "toast" tonight, this will be my last reply.

OK WILLIE -JEFF PLEASE STOP THE SLANDER AND ACCEPT YOUR FAILURES!

AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION WE COULDN'T OF PUT "WILLIE" IN A MORTGAGE AND RIPPED HIM OFF 20 SOME THOUSAND DOLLARS AS OUR OFFICE HAS BEEN CLOSED SINCE LAST YEAR DUH!!! AND HAVE NEVER DONE A LOAN FOR A "WILLIE"NO WORRIES THOUGH WE ARE DOING FINE AND I'VE NEVER HELPED OR TALKED TO ANYONE CONSERNING A LOAN IN THE MORTGAGE BUSINESS..I ONLY DID ACCOUNTING PLEASE AGAIN GROW UP THIS IS NOT HELPING YOU OR ANYONE OF YOUR FRIENDS BY PUTTING ALL THIS STUFF ON THE INTERNET

YOUR ACTIONS PUT YOU WHERE YOU ARE CHEATING WITH A MARRIED WOMAN LOST YOU EVERYTHING AND YOU THINK I HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH TELLING THE WORLD "THE SECRET"HONESTLY I COULD OF CARED LESS ESPECIALLY SINCE MOST NEW IT FOR THE WHOLE TIME YOU WERE DOING IT, DIDN'T YOU THINK SOMEDAY SOMEONE SOMEWHERE WOULD LET YOUR SECRET OUT YOU SHOULD OF BEEN LOOKING AT THE PEOPLE YOU TRUSTED AND KEPT IN YOUR OFFICE THAT WAS FEEDING YOU THE SO CALLED INFORMATION,

AND TO FALSLY ACCUSE PEOPLE OF BREAKING INTO BUSINESSES IS A CRIME OH YA AND I THINK YOU HAVE THE WRONG MANAGER THAT HIRED STRIPPERS THAT WAS DAVID LOUIS NO LONGER WORKED IN THAT OFFICE AT THAT TIME AGAIN WRONG FACTS!!

ALSO YOU SAY THATS NOT YOU THAT POSTED ON RIP OFF REPORTS WELL YOUR NAME IS SIGNED UNDER EVERYONE OF THEM ...REMEMBER EVERYTHING LEAVES A TRAIL THE CAR YOU PUT THE DOWN PAYMENT ON AS A BONUS WHO DO YOU THINK HAS PAID THE 1000.00 PAYMENT EVERY MONTH FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS

AGAIN PLEASE GROW UP PEOPLE WHO KNOW LOUIS KNOWS HOW LOYAL HE IS AND THAT HE WOULDN'T RIP ANYONE OFF INCLUDING YOU EVEN AFTER EVERYTHING YOU DONE AND SAID, HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU ..YOU DID IT TO YOURSELF SO WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR DRINKS AT NIGHT AND HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO REMEMBER WHO BROUGHT YOU TO YOUR HIGHLIGHT BEFORE YOU BIG LETDOWN ISN'T THAT WHAT ALL THIS IS ABOUT?

IF THERES ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD TO THE WORLD OR IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT ME YOU CAN YOU KNOW MY NAME AND ITS AT YAHOO.COM BUT I PROMISE IF YOU DON'T STOP THIS I WILL PROSICUTE YOU FOR SLANDER I DO PROMISE THAT!

AND NO NEED FOR BANCPLUS EMPLOYEES OR CORPORATE TO BE NOTIFIED AS STATED ABOVE WE ARE NO LONGER IN BUSINESS AND LOUIS HAS ONLY HAD 2 JOBS UNLIKE YOU STATED BUT NO NEED TO JUSTIFY WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE AND IF YOU'VE FILED FALSE INFORMATION WITH THE POLICE DEPARTMENT OR BANKING INSTITUTIONS I AGAIN PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL BE PROSSICUTED

Louis Cardona or his wife Charlene Cardona have absolutely no respect for owners or the gaurantees they make for workers like them. I believe they wanted to simply try and steal an opportunity and take a short-cut to ownership and/or the "riches" they think they would have gained.

I, too, worked for Mr. Blackledge and he was extremely generous - certainly towards Louis. The mistake he made was trusting Louis, hence, these posts. Shouldn't have to happen to anyone else. Steer clear of Louis Cardona and his wife Charlene.

Guess you never got that $1 million house with the in-door pool, huh Cardona's!?

Attention Homeowners, if you have dealt with Louis Cardona, I bet you have heard him say,

"I always try to under-promise and overdeliver"?

Or, "the rich dad, poor dad" (book) reference by him.

Or, he has tried to explain the " 50, 50 rule".

It's his calling card, if you have dealt with him, I bet you have heard this phrase and you will know I am real as is this post.

View more comments (5)
Parrish, Florida

As owner of ....

Dear Mr. Blackledge: We are aware of the unsatisfactory letter that you posted on Ripoff.com our main goal in business is 100% customer satisfaction although you were neither a customer nor an employee we did review your post. As a past employer of Louis Cardona and Erica Butler I see where your concerns fall.Please be assured we closely examined the information and would like to update you on the incorrect information that you posted.Louis and Charlene opened Freedom Lending Corp. on October 18, 2005 while Louis was still employed with Homequest Mortgage Group as being a broker and broker of record for Homequest Mortgage Group.The corporation was done solely for tax purposes.Mr. Cardona was in the Mortgage business from 2004 to current 2007He was in car sales from approx. 2000-****Louis and Charlene bought their home on November 19,2003 and it was purchased from a family member before starting in the Mortgage business.Louis Cardona’s criminal record in question, I believe that’s sealed as he was a minor which was over 31 years ago.Charlene Cardona did graduate and attended a university in Tampa and her background is Management she has never worked for the Waffle House or worked in the Brandon area.She did not talk Louis into quitting Homequest Mortgage she did not even give it as an option or an opinion. Louis made the decision on his own from previous personal and business acts that were done by management and owners.She did not have him steal employees, financials, intellectual material or slander the owners to everyone.Erica Butler only knew entries to Ripoff.com after the entries were made.We did contact the Department of Economic Crimes to inquire about the “active” case which you stated was filed. The complaint that was made by you, was taken and closed due to Louis being the Broker of Record on HomeQuest Mortgage Group. The file is now inactive stating no wrong doing.Our mission in the mortgage industry is and always has been to treat each loan and customer with 100% honesty. We do not forge documents, fix appraisals, or take 3rd party monies from anyone. Our loans are all checked and double checked by compliance from not only this office but the corporate office. We do not and have not done anything illegal. If you have any further questions or would like any additional information please contact us first before posting inaccurate information on websites. Most information that I just stated is public record please use that as a reference on any further inquiries. Thank you,Freedom Lending llcLouis and Charlene Cardona

Charlene,

The very fact that you even attempted to respond and spin the truth ADDS an awful lot of validity to my post, thank you.

Hi Everyone,

Charlene,

Next, in response to your home purchase. You bought it on a contact-for-deed.

Homeowners, beware. Charlen "bigdog" Cardona, whom is Louis' wife - is the same lady that threayened me. Louis Cardona tried to sink me.

Charlene, did you think I wouldn't respond or fight? Homeowners, with so many choices - why take a chance. I am here only to reply and to make as many homeowners in FL aware of this guy. Would anyone successful work for 5 places in less than 2 years? You and your husband drove away in the $80K cadillac I purchased him, did you thin I would forget?

Homeowners, beware of this family.

View more comments (1)
Orlando, Florida
Freedom Lending Of Florida Loan

Charlene Cardona, Louis Cardona - Plant City, Florida RIP-OFF (www.freedomlendingfl.com)

Louis Anthony Cardona and Charlene K. Cardona of Plant City, Florida are both owners of Freedom Lending (www.freedomlendingfl.com) They ripped me off along with 7 other homeowners that have agreed to help me bring these crooks into the light. I had a 767 FICO score, I am 56 years old and they put me into a 2/28 (2 year fixed) WITH a 3 year pre-payment penalty. I trusted these two, Louis came to my house to close my loan and I believed him. DO NOT trust these two. I learned that Charlene and Louis defrauded others, along with a prior company that they worked for. The State's Attorney Office (FL) has an "open" file on Louis and Charlene Cardona, along with the Department of Finance and Regulation. If you are doing business with these two, or have in the past -please comment. My advise is to not do business with them. They collect "up-front" fees, do refund them and they ripped me off for more than $21,000. Their company, Freedom Lending, is DIRECTLY affiliated with Banc Plus Home Mortgage Center in Tampa FL. BancPlus Home Mortgage Center a Correspondance Lender that allows these two to hire unlicensed mortgage brokers.

Bagels with no meat and a jar of peanut butter! lol Bet your pocket book misses me...

Just wanted to update the world again; Louis and Charlene Cardona are still small-minded losers. The only thing that precedes their huge delusions grandeur are their egos and denial. Louis, you'll never even come close professionally - but I wish you continued luck in trying...you're always a day late and a dollar short.

I will make a "toast" tonight, this will be my last reply.

OK WILLIE -JEFF PLEASE STOP THE SLANDER AND ACCEPT YOUR FAILURES!

Louis Cardona, Louis A. Cardona of Planty City, Florida is a broker in the state of Florida.

He has held "5" different positions in 5 DIFFERENT companies in just 16 months.

His last known employer is BancPlus Home Mortgage Center - Tampa Office. He's a total fraud, he rips people off and needs to be stopped!

View more comments (5)
ID
#120719 Review #120719 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Largo, Florida
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article