Warning: Freedom Getaways seminar promises NOT delivered

Attended a meeting at a local Hilton Garden Inn offering membership in "Freedom Getaways" located in Missouri. For attending the seminar, whether or not I joined the travel club, I was promised 2 round trip airline tickets from a choice of several well known commercial airlines, 2 night hotel accommodations in a choice of several well known hotel brands and a complimentary dining card. After attending the seminar and receiving the vouchers for the gifts, it became apparent that this is a scam. The gifts had stipulations and expiration dates that were not mentioned previously, as well as REQUIRING UP FRONT PAYMENTS TO RECEIVE THE PROMISED GIFTS. Although I asked several specific questions in advance about whether or not the gifts required payment, and was told they would be free, THEY ARE NOT! I spoke with people at the company including "Kyle", the president of the company. After our conversation, Kyle said he would get back to me, but has not been in touch with me since our original phone conversation. Kyle has done nothing to rectify the situation, although he has had numerous opportunities to do so. Please be aware that this company, Freedom Getaways, is misleading potential members with promises that are not kept.
ID
Service
Freedom Getaways Membership
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article