FreeBackgroundCheck.Org is a scam!!!!!

I paid for a trial membership to free background check.com for "unlimited free reports" which turn out to be $19.95 for just one report. Also, there is absolutely nothing free on this site. And the results you get are completely worthless. Even DOB's were "not on file". Apparently nothing is "on file" with these people. It is a classic case of bait and switch. And the $19.95 is in addition to the $4.95 I paid to find absolutely nothing of use. Addresses when even available were all over ten years old and friends I've known for many years don't even exist with this scam site. Also, every single category you check comes back with "no records found" over and over and over again no matter who's name I put in. And since I got robbed of my $4.95, I'm not about to trust them with another twenty bucks. I also now have to pay again for a legitimate background and info search site. Even their name is a lie. They don't offer real background checks and nothing is free. Not even a phone number. They couldn't even find there own phone number. Said I needed to pay for the premium service to find out who their own number belonged to.
ID
Reason of review
Pricing issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article