Bad experience

We took our 2007 C6 to Franks Corvettes. Several people of told me that Franklin passed away less than a year ago and that the company wasnt as good as it used to be. I will tell you from my one and only experience with them I agree and I would never go back there again. I dropped almost $3500 because we took it in to have a belt replaced on the pro charger and they told me that the belt came off on the AC as well and it tore up the AC and they had to replace that and the harmonic balancer was bad caused the trouble so we had to replace that. Like I said almost $3500 later I get the car back and everything is supposed to be fixed perfectly and the belt is squeaking . I spoke to Chris and he told me that if it doesnt replicate the noise they cant fix it. We drove it up there Saturday, February 19, 2022, and they took it for a drive even though we told them that it only does it when its idling. They came back and said theres nothing they could do they tighten it up a little bit my son gets in the car starts it up turns on the AC and immediately start squeaking they were standing there they heard it but then they told him there was nothing else they could do and wed have to bring it back and leave it overnight so they could coldstart it to diagnose the issue. I called up and spoke to Chris I told him I was very disappointed because the car didnt make this noise when I brought it to him and it didnt make the noise when I purchased the car . Do not take your car to Franks Corvettes.

User's recommendation: Frank, the original owner of Franks Corvettes, passed away in 2021. Do not take your car there they don’t know what they’re doing.

ID
Katy, Texas

Franks Corvettes on Louetta Spring Tx

Wrote me a purchase agreement, promissed me a warranty for one year on his repairs, we shook hands on when I would pick up the car when I called him for vin # for my insurance he fed me a bunch bull *** and said he had already sold the car at auction without giving me any chance at all so our 2002 corvette for Christmas did not happen and I wasted a week of my time and was stuck with an aprroved check, promises. to my wife and sad kids. I would not trust Frank from Franks Corvettes in Spring Tx.

Frank is best Corvette mechanic in Texas. Maybe the south......Great service and expertise!

We have bought 2 cars from Frank. He is honest and ethical not to mention knows corvettes inside and out.

He has been nothing but totally helpful with all and any repairs and maintenance on out cars. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

This is Derek and Frank has been very honest and a true corvette lover. I know my corvette will be tookin care of at Franks corvette.

I had dealings with Frank for 4 years on my C6 and everyone was a most pleasant experience. After i bought and paid for the car I took it to Frank for a rear end noise.

He thought for a minute and said I think its a rear end lubrication issue I found out about through a service bulletin from Chevrolet. He changed the oil FOR FREE and I was on my way. Shortly thereafter I took the car in for AC check. He filled with coolant FOR FREE.

I personally would not put much faith in people who "say" they were screwed by Frank.

He stands by his word. The next one I buy will be from Frank too

THOSE FOLKS CAN SAY WHAT THEY WISH, BUT FRANK THE CRANK IS DISHONEST ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THE OLE MIGHTY BUCK AND TO *** WITH THE CUSTOMER. HE RIPPED US OFF! HE NEED TO GO BACKL TO OHIO!

The best corvette repair and service shop in the area. Frank knows corvettes and is honest and trustworthy.

I had a very serious issue with my C6 , requiring the install of a new engine and Frank handled the entire process for me, from dealing with the warranty service to detailing my car before pickup.

I sent my car over on a wrecker and that was all I had to do.They installed a new engine in my vehicle in two days after the warranty approval. Thumbs up to these guys, I am now a loyal customer!

This is not the Frank that I know and trust. I did all the work on my '00 c5 ,(140k miles), until I moved here and sold it to a neighbor who took it to Frank for evaluation.

Frank was spot on with the inspection. I've accompanied the new owner to Frank's every time he's needed or wanted something on the vette and this man is HONEST.

BPM- The Woodlands

I DEFEND FRANKS REPUTATION AS A LOYAL CUSTOMER AND ONE WHO EXPERINCED NOTHING BUT THE MOST HONEST SERVICE WITH INTEGRITY

@PissedConsumer576761

Nothing but good dealings with Frank. I can't see the above issue happening. Frank stands true to his word.

View more comments (8)
ID
Houston, Texas
Loss
$12000

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article