Horrible

Frankii Swim - Horrible
I ordered a bikini top with express shipping, which cost an extra $30 USD. I ordered it August 11 and it is August 26. I e-mailed numerous times about cancelling the package all together however they CONVENIENTLY emailed me once the package had entered the destination country, DAYS late. My first fault in placing this order is that frankii does 24 - 72 business hour express delivery, and even with this, the item was shipped out past this time frame. The customer service rep was telling me how it is out of their control, which is complete BS. If an express order is placed it is YOUR job as the business to ensure that your delivery service is aware of this and that the parcel is delivered WITHIN the stated time frame. 5 emails were sent out to frankii swim over the time span of two weeks with absolutely no reply until the day before the package was meant to be delivered. Two whole weeks late. I do not recommend shopping from this website AT ALL the owner of the business does not care about the customers and clearly is uneducated with little to no knowledge on how to SUCCESSFULLY run a business. I have wasted over $100 Canadian dollars on this ONE bikini top. I am furious. I cant even give one star for any of the ratings listed below.
ID
Service
Frankii Swim Shipping Service
Pros
  • Cute bikinis if you ever receive them
Cons
  • Small fit
  • Poor customer service
  • Horrible shipping process
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article