Frank Howard Allen Realtors - Tasha Isolani Wonderful Trustworthy Excellent Realtor

Testimonials Read below to see what my clients have to say about my services: I had the pleasure of working with Tasha Isolani on the behalf of a mutual client. I found her to be extremely well organized, detail oriented and laser focused on providing outstanding customer service, all the while providing valuable information to the client so that the client could make an informed decision on not only selling his existing property, but purchasing a replacement property. In the end the client ended up not selling as it was determined that selling was not in his best interest. Clear and precise evidence that Tasha puts the client ahead of any desire to close a sale. A rare and refreshing trait in this extremely competitive market. I highly recommend Tasha's expertise whether your selling or buying. You will not be disappointed. -Pierre I am extremely pleased with the way Tasha managed the sale of my house from start to finish. The process was relatively painless and a success. Tasha was a pleasure to work with & presented my house to perspective buyers in a knowledgeable and professional manner. She asked the right questions and really understood the market conditions at the time. Tasha did an awesome job & I was very happy to have her as my realtor. -Hollis Tasha represented us in the purchase of our home. She was dependable, thoughtful, caring, listened, and followed through throughout the entire process. She works tirelessly and has great ideas and suggestions. -Leslie My husband and I worked with Tasha Isolani on the purchase of our new home. She was terrific. She helped us negotiate a fair price with a financially challenged seller. She also gave us excellent advice and assisted us with marketing our home as a rental. I highly recommend her, not only for her expertise in a difficult situation during closing, but also her kind personality and readiness to do what it takes throughout the process. Chantal
ID

Tasha Isolani ... Incompitant Real Estate agent for Frank Howard Allen

Tasha Isolani works for Frank Howard Allen Realtors in Mill Valley, ca...she is simply incapable of competently completing a RE transaction and uses her sexuality to try to generate business for herself... She is not only incompetent, but has questionable morals and a total lack of integrity ... Watch out...this is an incompetent excuse for a RE agent Tasha isolani from Berkeley, ca is simply incapable of competently completing a RE transaction and uses her sexuality to try to generate business for herself... She is not only incompetent, but has questionable morals and a total lack of integrity ... Watch out...this is an incompetent excuse for a RE agent

Testimonials & Links

(http://www.myrewebsite.com/Testimonials/?ID=18589)

website: www.tashaisolani.com

(Also: http://www.tashaisolani.com/home/?ID=18589)

Read below to see what my clients have to say about my services:

She was dependable, thoughtful, caring, listened, and followed through throughout the entire process. She works tirelessly and has great ideas and suggestions. -Leslie I had the pleasure of working with Tasha Isolani on the behalf of a mutual client. I found her to be extremely well organized, detail oriented and laser focused on providing outstanding customer service, all the while providing valuable information to the client so that the client could make an informed decision on not only selling his existing property, but purchasing a replacement property.

You will not be disappointed. -Pierre My husband and I worked with Tasha Isolani on the purchase of our new home. She was terrific. She helped us negotiate a fair price with a financially challenged seller.

I highly recommend her, not only for her expertise in a difficult situation during closing, but also her kind personality and readiness to do what it takes throughout the process. -Chantal

Pissed Consumer has no phone number and does not respond to emails.

I found this from 2010 regarding Pissed Consumer Site:Pissed Consumer - No Phone Number !!!!!!

by Anonymous Mar 29, 2010 7 comments Review #: 176659

← Previous 415 of 472 Pissed Consumer Reviews Next →

Company Pissed Consumer

Location Tampa, Florida

Category Internet Views 73 pissedconsumers.com doesn't monitor their site, and publishes untrue and slanderous information. They also do not have a phone number to contact them, only an email address which no one responds to.

Lies on this site have affected my business, and there is no way to rectify the situation. I wonder if they are going to pay the unemployment benefits to all my employees when I have to lay them off because of this website. What kind of a complaint website posts ANYTHING that they get, without even asking people to register? All the other websites keep records, yet this one does not.

Are they really that reliable? 2d68b94

Dear James, This is Tasha Isolani, the realtor who you are slandering in your unkind, and and dishonest remarks above. Not only are you not a customer, you have never been a customer.

You are going through every online site you can to slander me and try to harm my reputation. I hope you realize at some point that you are capable of so much more than hurting people around you. I understand you are in therapy and you have written me letters of apology. I wish you only the best.

Meanwhile, to potential clients, if you have arrived at this site and are actually considering the inarticulate, scandalous and slandering remarks of the gentleman who is capable of so much more than he is expressing here, then I ask you to email me for personal references. I have many happy clients who are eager to share with you their personal wonderful experiences with me.

May this be a lesson to online sites that anyone may write anything about any of us, true or untrue, and some form of protective screening should be applied.

This "Pissed Consumer" is not a consumer but Spam.

View more comments (4)
ID
Doylestown, Pennsylvania

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article