Frank *** Services Plumbing, Electrical, Air Conditioning Services in Orlando Florida is a SCAM, RIPOFF, DIRTY BUSINESS PRACTICES

This company (Frank *** Services Plumbing, Electrical, Air Conditioning Services in Orlando Florida)is a SCAM, RIPOFF, DIRTY BUSINESS PRACTICES...with a capital SRDP. They have a high employee turn over and management is a mess. They will come out to your home. Tell you a 2 hour job is 4 hours. They then take the first hour to walk around and ask you what you want and if this and that is ok. If we new what the *** we were doing we wouldnt have called them. So they waste the first hour doing that. Then there never prepared. So they have to walk back and forth to there trucks to keep getting supplies. That waste another hour as it happens very often as they're eating and drinking and smoking on your money. They finally get to the job which only take an hour. Than they waste the final hour with clean up. back and forth to the truck. They sit in there vehicle for 15-20 minutes preparing an invoice. Then when you get the invoice they will charge you for an 8 hour job and look at you as if its ok after they just told you it was a 4 hour job because the had 2 guys. I use to work for this company so I know first hand that they're a scam. The only reason they have alot of good google reviews is because the pay for birdseye.com a management repuation repair company. They filter out all the negative reviews and only kep the good ones. If you google search them you will see what I mean about birdseye.

Consumer . I used to work for this idiot.

And I can tell you, usually Frank *** will threaten you with slander if you give him a bad review. He just don't see this site. Need a good laugh? Check him out on Yelp.

I myself will be in court with him in Tavares Florida on October 30 2018 at 9:00 AM your welcome to come and confront him. 5th floor Honorable Terry Neal

ID
Orlando, Florida
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article