Frank Boucher Chevy Oil Change Review from Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Frank Boucher Chevrolet - Frank Boucher Chevy Oil Change Review from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
I went in on a routine oil change on August 3,2015 for my 2012 malibu .Days later I started smelling oil/gas through my vents while driving.several weeks went by the smell got worst and found oil drippings in driveway.On August 18,2015 i decided to pop hood and noticed there was cap on oil revisor and oil was everywhere!!!!! I called frank boucher chevy in Racine, wi and they told me to bring in remind u they knew that cap was not on and didnt notify me...so from the 3rd thr the 18th i rode around with a cap on and my vehicle smelling like oil.....They told me they new it was off and didnt notify me.....

Seriously I never have my oil changed without verifying the cap is on, the dip stick shows proper level and no oil on the ground. I usually pull right around the building and pop the hood and check things before going on the road. sadly you have to check these things.

It took you 15 days to locate the hood release lever????

View more comments (1)
ID
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article