Verified Reviewer

Rip Off - Fake Website

Francoisft - Rip Off - Fake Website
I created an online account and I purchased products through the website and paid through the PayPal guest option on 8/6/2021 totaling 98.99. I was emailed a receipt of the purchase which had the invoice number, payment, and shipping information. When I went to check the shipping of my product, it still showed processing on 8/18. I went to the site to call the customer number, and it's out of order. I sent emails but they are being returned undeliverable. The site looks legit, but after you pay, there is no way to get a hold of anyone and no way to get your ordered items.

User's recommendation: Do not order from this website.

ID
Cons
  • Phone number doesnt work
  • Never received order
  • Cant get refund
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article