Betty B Qfm
map-marker Winston Salem, North Carolina

The "unflushable" flushable wipes

Flushable wipes ARE flushable but they do NOT break down in the sewer system but clog it up. If there happens to be a "dip" or break in the line, the wipes will clog up the line and sewer contents will begin to back up in the line. I recently experienced this even though I wasn't the one using the wipes, someone on the line was so the sewer line had to be dug up and replaced. Since it isn't one specific product but the entire line, I think the consumers should be warned to NOT flush them but to place in a wastebasket.
Loss:
Reason of review:
The consumer has been mislead.

Preferred solution: Tell the public the truth and remind them to not flush them.

Savier Ulk

Low life news reporter Melissa Painter journalist with Fox 8 wghp high point NC

I had a horrible experience with Melissa Painter of Fox 8 news. She's the reporter that does "fluff" pieces on seen on TV products. While she seems like a nice lady, she's not, she's very judgmental and rude. She tried to do a story, pretending to be a hard hitting investigator. All she did, was trespass on private property and aired a story without the facts. I personally tried to have a civil conversation with her and she belittled me the entire time. After my experience with her, I've lost faith in humanity and expecting common courtesy. www.myfox8.com www.melissa.painter@***.com She will use anything to humiliate you Beware, she's slime, she will lie to the viewers. She will disregard the Fourth Act of Amendment. Melissa Painter is not a real news reporter, she came to our home, a home she was not welcome and embarrassed my entire family. She has no care for real news.
Reason of review:
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Please take down any media that can be harmful to my family.

Guest

That's all the liberal media my friend.

Media Expert Talks

Disinformation: Russian and Chinese trolls among us

Jun 16, 2022

How to know what’s fake on social media? In this video, Prof. Darren Linvill from Clemson University Media Forensics Hub explains how disinformation works, common tactics of political propaganda, the role of trolls, hashtags, and how to spot fake news.

Prof. Darren Linvill
Prof. Darren Linvill

Darren Linvill investigates data messaging and context accompanied by inauthentic behavior on social media networks. He also examines misinformation and disinformation in the rising field of social media forensics and data monitoring.

Brands Related to Fox8 Wghp

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article