Fox Valley Ent's Staff are unprofessional and unethic not worth the doctors

Fox Valley Ent's staff in Algonquin an affliate of Sherman Hospital are rude and unprofessional. A recent surgery has forced me to have fmla paperwork filled out by my treating doctor. Initial contact was rude and very, very unpleasant but none the less the paperwork was filled out. Or was it.... After forwarding paperwork to my employer I found out that Fox Valley Ent didn't care about my well being or the security of my job because they had inaccurate dates and wrong information causing me to get written up at work. I contacted Fox Valley Ent in Algonquin again mid day with a written explanation from my employer and explained the very urgency in the matter. Later in the evening I called b/c I still had not gotten an answer to find out that not only had the doctor not read the material but that he wouldn't even look at it till tomorrow late afternoon. Now I am facing another write up with my employer. I am a patient who deserves to be treated with respect I do not need to hear the doctor is to busy...As this is what I am paying them for...My whole treatment! If I didn't need this urgent surgery I would be going to a different facility. The doctor of any organization is a direct reflection of his/her staff.
ID
Huntley, Illinois

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article