Manufacturer: Fox News Category: Tv Shows Clear all filters (7 of 7 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
i am appalled at Juan Williams calling the Trump's the Beverly Hillbillies.I love the 5 but he makes it almost not worth watching. He will never listen to reason and cries like a baby because he didn't get his way. He has crossed a line that can not be uncrossed. I love that there is always a democrat to give their views on the show but you can do better than Juan. At least pick someone who isn't afraid to use their brain and has enough class to...

StellaAnnabella Juan Williams has been a long-time repugnant part of this show. If I do DVR it, I usually zip through his comments because they are ALWAYS derogatory and offensive. There's ...

Anonymous We watch FOX religiously. Not just Election time but every day! I was shocked and mad when The Five's Juan Williams described the Trump family, soon to be the First Family of ...

Fox News The Five Tv Show Review

I haven't had an experience but I just want to say I can no longer watch The Five with Bickel back in the saddle. He is vile, sarcastic , pessimistic and has a crappy attitude. Liked the five way more before he came back. Why did you feel like you had to take him back ?!

Fox News The Five Tv Show Review

Tonight on The Five, Juan Williams called The First Family Elect, The Beverly Hillbillies. He should be fired! If a news person made a comment like that about The Obama's, they'd be publicly reprimanded and most likely fired, as well as being called a racist. Williams is a journalist who should report and comment responsibly. Not continue the negative rhetoric!

Fox News The Five Tv Show Review

I am a American Black Man who proudly voted for Trump. His platform embraces elements I have advocated for the past 20 yrs. JUAN WILLIAMS is embarassing. Misinformed. Emotional outbursts. He should take his garbled rhetoric to CNN or back to NPR. FOX SHOULD CUT TIES.

Fox News The Five Tv Show Review

Get rid of Juan on the Five, not because he's black, but because he's a disgruntled old ***!

Fox News The Five Tv Show Review

We love to see mr Juan william from program 5 to return to pbs he do not belong to Fox News

Fox News The Five Tv Show Review

Tired of everyone talking at the same time. You can't understand what's being said and it comes across as rude for people who are supposed to be educated professional people