FOX Motors TC

----This did happen last summer! I understand noone likes a salesman that jumps your back the second you get there. However at Fox noone will come out and talk with you, even if you have been checking a car for about 10 mins. (a few did see me) so finally when I did go inside someone came up after a min, the first thing they wanted to do was check my finance and look over the trade in ( a Saab) I wanted to test drive the Mustang first. No this wasn't a saleen or a GT500 just a GT. The guy wouldn't even bring out the keys until he had my SS# for credit check. Well I broke down and we went on, with that squared away they wanted the keys to my car. I wasn't too sure about the Mustang yet I just wanted to see how it did handle, and of course the power. No deal yet. He made some bs talk about getting this out of the way. I told him I just wanted to see if this is the car for me. No dice, well keys. So after a few words of trying to get me to stay I left bought a 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic that day, guess the Mustang wasn't right for me.
ID
Monroe, Michigan

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article