FOX Motors TC

----This did happen last summer! I understand noone likes a salesman that jumps your back the second you get there. However at Fox noone will come out and talk with you, even if you have been checking a car for about 10 mins. (a few did see me) so finally when I did go inside someone came up after a min, the first thing they wanted to do was check my finance and look over the trade in ( a Saab) I wanted to test drive the Mustang first. No this wasn't a saleen or a GT500 just a GT. The guy wouldn't even bring out the keys until he had my SS# for credit check. Well I broke down and we went on, with that squared away they wanted the keys to my car. I wasn't too sure about the Mustang yet I just wanted to see how it did handle, and of course the power. No deal yet. He made some bs talk about getting this out of the way. I told him I just wanted to see if this is the car for me. No dice, well keys. So after a few words of trying to get me to stay I left bought a 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic that day, guess the Mustang wasn't right for me.
ID
Monroe, Michigan

About

Fox Motors Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.foxmotors.com/privacy.htm
Summary

Fox Motors is a dealership company that specializes in new and used car sales, vehicle repair and maintenance, genuine factory parts and tires, collision repair services, warranties, financing and much more. Fox Motors serves Michigan from Grand Rapids to Marquette with 20 locations and 42 brands. It works with cars of such brands as Porsche, Audi, Subaru, Grand Rapids, Cadillac, Traverse City, Charlevoix, Negaunee and Marquette, Acura, Buick, GMC, Ford, Mazda, Honda, Hyundai, Nissan, Saab, Kia and many others. Fox Motors also offers Can-Am, Sea-Doo, Ski-Doo, Suzuki, Yamaha, Honda Powersports and Honda Power Equipment; Aprilia, Arctic Cat, Piaggio, Qlink, Vespa and Genuine Scooters, etc. Fox Motors is one of the fastest growing automotive groups in Michigan.

Fox Motors reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article