Insurance Fraud Howard Fox Chriropractic California

Fox Chiropractic Sports Rehab Center - Insurance Fraud Howard Fox Chriropractic California
Insurance fraud hurts us all. Howard Fox, Chiropractor San Juan Capistrano, defrauded me/insurance company out of thousands of dollars, or at least tried to when I found out he was billing for services I never received. Fox Chiropractic in San Juan Capistrano was recommended to me, but after seeing the over-billing, and over-treatment, I felt compelled to inform the public of the fraudulent business practices of Chiropractor Howard Fox. I truly hope before people go to a chiropractor, especially for an accident, you first check on the qualifications of the chiropractor, and make determinations if the doctor has a history of billing fraud or over-treatment. I did not suspect Fox Chiropractic in San Juan Capistrano to be such a business, but after reviewing my billing, found several discrepancies in billing for services I never received. Please scrutinize your bills and who you do business with since insurance fraud hurts us all.
ID
South Coast, California
Pros
  • Good location off the 5 fwy
Cons
  • Fraudulent insurance billing

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

COVID, monkeypox, mask-optional policy: Are we safe? Watch an expert interview with Prof. Karen Jubanyik from Yale to learn more about viruses and how to stay protected.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article