Insurance Fraud Howard Fox Chriropractic California

Fox Chiropractic Sports Rehab Center - Insurance Fraud Howard Fox Chriropractic California
Insurance fraud hurts us all. Howard Fox, Chiropractor San Juan Capistrano, defrauded me/insurance company out of thousands of dollars, or at least tried to when I found out he was billing for services I never received. Fox Chiropractic in San Juan Capistrano was recommended to me, but after seeing the over-billing, and over-treatment, I felt compelled to inform the public of the fraudulent business practices of Chiropractor Howard Fox. I truly hope before people go to a chiropractor, especially for an accident, you first check on the qualifications of the chiropractor, and make determinations if the doctor has a history of billing fraud or over-treatment. I did not suspect Fox Chiropractic in San Juan Capistrano to be such a business, but after reviewing my billing, found several discrepancies in billing for services I never received. Please scrutinize your bills and who you do business with since insurance fraud hurts us all.
ID
South Coast, California
Pros
  • Good location off the 5 fwy
Cons
  • Fraudulent insurance billing

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article