Dishonest Server Alters Bill

My boyfriend & I went to this location Saturday night with a friend of ours, to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday. We have been to this location before and enjoyed it. But this time we had nothing but terrible service, mind you it was not packed even for a Saturday night. Our server NICK K. was far more interested in talking to the hostess at the front counter. I had ordered a rum and Coke, which i saw just sitting at the bar, it took Nick 20 minutes to bring me nothing but a watered down rum and Coke. When he brought it, he did not apologize nor try and make an excuse as "it's busy" but instead ran right back to the hostess desk to flirt. After that we wanted to leave but yet took another 20 minutes to try and get the bill. It was a horrible experience so we had not left him a good tip on the credit card receipt. Luckily we had kept our customer copy and wrote down exactly what we paid. The next day I checked my credit card account and what do you know, there's a different balance for the transaction. We assumed the server had changed our bill so he could give himself an additional $4.97 tip. My boyfriend had called and asked to speak to the manager, and was given Trisha. She had said she couldn't see anything on her end and for us to wait until Tuesday because of Labor Day, the banks would be closed. She said she would call the bank and for us to give her a call back Tuesday. This morning, checked my account and magically we had been credited the $4.97. Thus meaning, she had known that NICK had altered our bill and failed to mention. It's all about customer service and the principles of right and wrong. Never again will be going to this location!!
ID
Schaumburg, Illinois
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article