Why is my unrelated company mentioned with Four Stars air duct cleaning???????

I am the owner of Four Winds Healthy Home in Phoenix Arizona and I would like to know why my company name and my company tag line is listed with the Four Stars Air Duct complaint? Someone needs to remove that as I am in no way involved with that company, their practices nor their clients. To whom it may concern - remove my name and tag line at once. This is irresponsible and reckless on such a forum. I maintain a satisfied customer base and take care of any concerns immediately. As an aside, who in their right mind would guarantee or accept a guaranteed statement regarding dust accumulation in a period of five years?
ID
Phoenix, Arizona

About

Summary

Four Winds Healthy Home has been in the market of Arizona for ten years. The company offers quality cleaning services that include dryer vent and air duct cleaning, carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile cleaning, mattress cleaning, floor and wall cleaning, drapery cleaning. The company uses only enviromentally friendly cleansers and guarantees that after its cleaning you will not have chemical residual staining on your carpets and even eliminate the toxic chemical risks in your home. Its services are recommended by many allergy doctors to their patients as an efficient way to avoid health problems connected with air pollution at home. Some of such patients who have financial problems and can not pay for cleaning get this service for free as a part of Four Winds’ special social program.

Four Winds Healthy Home reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article