Four Star Plumbing are Thieves and have No Customer Service

While the plumbers were working in my home they took my son's iPod nano from the kitchen counter. Upon asking them if they saw it they said no. After contacting the owner of the company he said that his workers don't lie and that he doesn't feel responsible for my loss. He emailed me his final response saying the case was closed and when I called I was told they wouldn't speak to me on the phone and then hung up on. My husband called and was hung up on as well. I emailed them my response (requesting the iPod back or a replacement one) and they refuse to answer my email as well ( as told to me by my association manager who was copied on the email.). They are rude, and unprofessional. If you use this company be prepared to follow them around and watch them like a hawk. They also used my brand new front load washer as a step ladder instead of getting one off their truck or using the one in my garage that I offered when I saw them on my washer and asked if they would like to use it. Beware of this company.
ID
Laguna Niguel, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article